Official LS Picture Thread

Is your front wheel photoshopped in the 2nd pic? Looks like major negative camber going on. Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

PicsArt_1349631684194.jpg

Looking good! Reminds me of my '02

Looks good, dNyce. Always been a fan of the split 7 spoke wheels.

Dediced to remove the dip from my grille and i was pleasently surprised. I never would have thought that the gunmetal center of the GenI LSE grills would look so good on white. Almost looks like the gen II LSE grilles. Forgive the filthy car (bird sh1t) just wanted to show the look which caught my eye. This filthy girl hasnt bathe in weeks

Want to do my wheels in this color to match:
82CB14F4-D1E0-489E-91E9-B99DBC90B983-7422-000002C6AF43344F.jpg

Get that bird crap off the paint ASAP!!!!!! It will eat through the paint in no time!!

I think I'll like your car 100x better once those wheels are gunmetal colored also. I'm just not a fan of the black wheels. IMO. Lol. Can't wait for you to paint them.

I think I'll like your car 100x better once those wheels are gunmetal colored also. I'm just not a fan of the black wheels. IMO. Lol. Can't wait for you to paint them.

I agree those wheels will look sick in gunmetal.

@ Rell.....That is the same one I posted a a few months back which is now completely ragged the f*** out. It was for sale on Craigslist in Ga. It was used, at least by the listing, as a drift car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back