straight pipe people

Yeah. I'll bet that pushes that heavy truck along quite well. Definitely wouldn't want that humbling experience at the stoplight. I think I might just whip a yooey and go home. LOL

Yeah. I'll bet that pushes that heavy truck along quite well. Definitely wouldn't want that humbling experience at the stoplight. I think I might just whip a yooey and go home. LOL

ya no kidding coming from a guy with a mark that hauls some serious ass lol

Here is another bit
th_d7fcfbda.jpg

I found that picture of drillers cut out that got me thinking. You can have the best of both worlds.

Image015.jpg

Lol well I can Beat a 5.0 mustang auto with exhaust and a bama tune from 0-200kph by a half car length with the 103 octane tune. 91 octane I can beat a camaro ss stop light to stop light kinda deal. This truck hooks HARD rarely do I get wheel spin only when it shifts I get a chirp from 1-2 and 2-3.

I definitely like the idea of cutouts forr the track, or hell, maybe even on the street if you're careful. :D

No cats, no nothing, just two Pypes Violator mufflers, to raspy for my taste. It's loud, but it just doesn't sound good to me.

Has anyone tried true duals with an x pipe and dynomax bullets in the rear? I'd like to know if it actually sounds good or if it's just loud.

question for you guys with the true straight pipes.
yall throw any codes or did the car run any different when yall pulled the cats out.

love my pipes turns heads, makes people ask questions and causes children to run to there mommies.. i just cant wait to put my kooks on

I have no mufflers. It sounds good while not in gear or at higher RPM. Down low under load there is to much drone, it drives me nuts. I was going to get rid of the resonator and the third cat and put a magnaflow x muffler in along with going true duels but haven't got around to it.

question for you guys with the true straight pipes.
yall throw any codes or did the car run any different when yall pulled the cats out.

No cats will throw a code in OBDII cars. You need to tune them off in the tune or get MIL eliminators.

You guys are making me want to sell the MagnaFlows on my 93. I've been wanting a louder rumble for a while now. These Magna's sounds nice but too quiet for me.

Our Cobra had Magnaflows when we got it. Too quiet for me. Too quiet for my wife (who drives the car daily). So we got cherry bobms. It sound awesome now. And I gave one of the Magnaflows to my dad to put on his 5.4L '05 F-150. It's still quiet, but sounds pretty good when you get on it. The LSC has 3rd cat delete, H-pipe, and cherry bombs. I love the sound. It's got that classic 60's muscle car burble that just sounds like music:)

I just cut the mufflers off, put tips on, and i was suprised how good it sounds, not that loud, and sounds kinda like a Ferari!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back