2012 Cobrastar Emblems?

I will take a key chain

I'll definitely take one set, two pending on price. I just received the decals last week, it'd be great to have the real thing.

I Live in South Amboy, NJ. It shouldn't be any different than your area. I have a key chain that's from a different run and it's holding up fine. It's just a downer that this happened.

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

I believe you it's just unusual. Its an easy fix for sure. Red enamel dripped into the crevis and let dry. We did my Friends like that to match his paint on His car, worked perfect.

OK Just got done doing the numbers and we're up $10.00 only but I will give FREE USA shipping to help out.

So $49.99 a pair, free shipping in the USA and get a 2nd pair for only $45.00 and save $5.00.

Alright!! Now I can stop looking on ebay and what not!

I'll take a set.

Although I have 2 Marks, only one will be able to back up the Cobrastar.

Great thanks for the interest Guys!! Ill get a green light from Him on the production start up date at some point tomorrow. I should be able to start taking orders this Friday.

One set of emblems will be $49.99 with FREE shipping. If your order ANY additional sets with the initial order they additional sets will be reduced to $45.00. Keychains will be a flat rate of $24.99 with free shipping.

FREE USA shipping on any emblem keychain order up to 10 sets.

all i did was ask and se how much they are and no im not getting them

Really? You're gonna tell me you're jobless and homeless, and can't pay, and then ask about these?!?

Wow dude.

+1
im , jobless, legless, on supplemental state disability, luckless, and just less all around, always make sure your house is clean before inviting guests in.:cool:
wow indeed
hey geno im about due for a frequent buyer discount!

Just picked up a Mark VIII and would definitely be in for a set of these! Was disappointed when I found that they weren't being made anymore, so I'm really glad to see this.

Do you still get them in the black painted Lincoln Emblem? I had a set of the reds on my navigator years ago (remember the one you used for your ad?) but the red wouldn't really with with my car, though the black would go nicely. If so, i'm down to get a set. I have the Shelby Cobras on it now, they are just so dam big.

Members online

No members online now.
Back