LS Vinyl Wrap Project

i messed around with PS a little bit ago to see what it looked like (dont know if i saved them)... I think our roof lines could make it work... might be worth trying:rolleyes:

..Wonder what my LS would look like...:rolleyes:

That's easy :)

marla1.jpg

marla2.jpg

Nice work Mark - as always.

It's tough to say from the picture, but in the second one, it looks like it has ragtop on it. Darker window tint would balance that out though.

I was gonna say the same about the tint. But he has dark tint now, so lets see it on a recent pic! Lol

I think if the roof was in gloss black it would look good with any color.The matte top looks good on mlara's because he has the wheels to help the contrast,wheels help a lot with the overall look.Definitely a good idea if someones not looking to do a whole car.

Yea the LS can def pull off a gloss roof, tint obv helps.

G-Rell, looks like that will work but it is kinda expensive. A lot of sellers on ebay and stuff sell "roof size" vinyl. But if you were to just buy a smaller roll, you get way more bang for your buck. (vinyl is an addiction)

suggest any company / brand?.... LOL let me know when you start vinyling things around the house!!

Someone buy me a roll of 3M 1080 M26 Matte Military Green or Oracle 970RA Matte White vinyl please

Someone buy me a roll of 3M 1080 M26 Matte Military Green or Oracle 970RA Matte White vinyl please

Military green actually looks sick,and if you left the roof black it would look like one bad a$$ motherf#cka.

ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKA DO YOU SPEAK IT? Sorry just couldn't resist.

Matte blue would also look sick. And the military matte green can be pulled off, would love to see it.

Showing the vinyl stretched into the foglight inlet:

photo12uw.jpg

photo22ih.jpg

photo32u.jpg

photo41b.jpg

looks sick bro nice work. you should paint the inside of the head lights flat back to i think it would be sick

Andy, wanna school me on how you stretched it that far?

By the way, I foresee a "VWOTM" (vinyl wrap of the month) thread being started soon :shifty:

Andy, wanna school me on how you stretched it that far?

By the way, I foresee a "VWOTM" (vinyl wrap of the month) thread being started soon :shifty:

Mark....mind playing with these pics of my car and seeing what it would look like with the glossy top? I am interested since my windows(including the windshield are already a blacked out).

Thx....

LS Black and White.jpg

lsewing.jpg

@ Marcredd: are you trying to copy my idea?!?!? lol JK i hope you do it so i get a better idea what it would look like, i wouldn't be doing mine in the very near future need to save up!

and you need to post more pics of your LS mang! A color matched grille with an LSE bumper and that thing will look sick-eeer.

Thanks man. I try not to flood the forum with pics but I truly do appreciate the compliment. 06 sport bumper and lower insert, along with 02 side skirts are sitting in my garage(big blue wrapper and long box laying against it) waiting only on Spring, paint, and part from the body of a "favorite" turbo LS from the west coast. Shout out to Alax!!! :) . And damn I am missing not being to ride my bike...lol.

Forgive the mess as I am in the process of trying to clean it up. LOL. :).

Garage pic.jpg

@ Marcredd: are you trying to copy my idea?!?!? lol JK i hope you do it so i get a better idea what it would look like, i wouldn't be doing mine in the very near future need to save up!

and you need to post more pics of your LS mang! A color matched grille with an LSE bumper and that thing will look sick-eeer.

wo wo wo, you may have thought about it, but I was the first to mention it.... LOL, im gonna start looking through Ebay and see what i can come up with....(and do some work i guess ;) ) shhhhh.

Hey hey hey if it wasn't for you guys seeing my top wrapped noone would have brought it up!!! Haha :p

I only said I was interested in seeing what it would look like since my windows are already relatively dark all the way around and the comment was made that darker windows may look better. Unless it looks completely over the top sick, I am not much for jumping on the proverbial bandwagon. I never say never but, who knows. Extremely big shout out to the two members who are actively working on their applications. I am thoroughly enjoying watching the transformations. Congrats guys. I am a big fan of your efforts but more so of the results!!!!

Honestly, my initial thought was that we smoke members with soft tops but could make room for this possibility. Kinda a case of the Apple not falling too far from the tree but calling it an orange. LOL. Then I thought, maybe it looks better on coupes only. But then Mark touched mlara's pic so I thought "why not" ask him to play with a few pics of mine? :)

But then Mark touched mlara's pic so I thought "why not" ask him to play with a few pics of mine? :)

Damm didn't even see that. Thanks M4rk!

I wish i had a pic of the roof from the rear to play around with, like the one i posted of the M3.

BTW sorry to be derailing your thread a bit Drizz. Did i mention your LS is coming along beautifully?!?

You ask for M4rk's Touch, you shall receive.

Blessed by M4rkTouch:

I had to remove your sunroof here, sorry :D
marc1c.jpg

Courtesy of M4rkTouch, blacked out bottom grille and color matched the chrome:
marc2.jpg

Members online

Back