Turbo kit thread

:eek:Wow! Haven't been on for months! Came to see how the turbo turned out & still nada......It must be painfull not to have your LS for so long.

Not me, Brett sent them to me. I wish I could've been there! It will be home soon.

Sick! your car came across my mind today on my way home from work lol.. no homo.

is it just me, or was it chirping every gear in the first video???

is it just me, or was it chirping every gear in the first video???

Yeah I caught that too.

Well there are some bad news. Turbo was leaking some oil and its going to need to be fixed before its handed over. The shop that fixes the turbo is probably closed so it looks like its going to be done shortly after new years. It was looking great to be done before christmas to pick up, but oh well. Once again, almost home guys :D

Can you guys see that ano intercooler? Pretty sick!

Isnt it a new turbo??

why would it be leaking already??

Yeah its new. I dont know but atleast it happened over there and not here.

Yeah its new. I dont know but atleast it happened over there and not here.

Sure sure... They probably take the bumper off as if they were working on it and send you pictures/videos, but really they are just enjoying the car. Just check the mileage when you get it back.

j/k buddy.

The car sounds sick. I am sure it's got the performance to back it up. You should send those videos to Lincoln and tell them what they missed on.

Merry Christmas and hope you get it back soon

Looks like you have the most performace oriented LS on the site. Even quik just has upgraded rotors but a stock braking system.

If you get a brembo setup plus the stance coilovers....might as well throw an SVT badge on it.

We still need to see long term reliability and if it can pass emissions.

And as a DD that will put a lot of stress on the engine.

Members online

Back