noooo moooorrrree chrooooome!!!

a V6 (which i like for the fuel economy)

You do know that the V6 gets ONE whole mpg better.. Imho, I would rather have the power and loose the ONE mpg.. lol

Personally I would sell those rims and get something nicer.

I agree.. They look pretty "cheesy".. Almost like universal wheels.. Imho, the LS deserves something "classy".. :)

Correct, I think the bumpers are actually something like polypropylene or polyurethane (still plastic to me).

There is an aftermarket hood that is glass.. But none of the OEM body parts were glass like you said.. The hood, fenders, and rear quarters are aluminum. The top is steel.. :cool:

Awww Yeeaa. Latest mod!

2011-04-18143948.jpg

Deciding if i want a tinted lens or no lens
ls.jpg

Apr_.jpg

A.jpg

Awww Yeeaa. Latest mod!

2011-04-18143948.jpg

Deciding if i want a tinted lens or no lens
ls.jpg

Apr_.jpg

A.jpg

Lookin good!! I so need to do this mod, but I have one headlight with the black sealant and I dont want to cut it open.

looking good. I've always thought the tinted corner lenses looks better than no lenses. Although yours would look good either way.

I thought I would keep the tinted lens too, but something about the 'no lens' look and the chrome on the grille....maybe after I finish off the grille ill reconsider

I like it without the lenses. If I ever open mine again I may take the clears out.

Fu<k yeah, way better without the chrome and lenses!!

Time to change the sig pic dnyce! Looks effing sweet dude. So really, when are you painting mine? lol

I think that makes the car look so much better. I would like to do it, but might have to get a new hood first. Had a 200 lb icicle fall on my hood and put 7 or 8 big dents in it this winter while I had it parked :-(

This just further proves that chrome bumper strips just dont belong on the LS.

@ slick. No I don't. Only pic I have is head on (pg1)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! How's about another pic lol

all_black-1.gif

My lights are not this blue in person. I have 6000k

not_that_blue-1.jpg

Finally got to the rear surround. Not too sure how i feel about it yet

lego.jpg

bw.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back