Owner's Manual Wanted

mrm143

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an owners manual available online to download for a 1st gen mark 8
Couldnt find any, and i did a search..
Not looking for the repair cd, just the actual manual

Thanks...

I don't know anything about a PDF version but I know I have a 94 here. Some things have been moved around in the house because of a room change. I did find the 93 and I have a 95 in my 95 but I know I have the 94 in this house somewhere. Either way, if found, it would be $15.00 with free shipping. If you don't want it, that's ok but I'll still look for it and get all of them together.

I don't know anything about a PDF version but I know I have a 94 here. Some things have been moved around in the house because of a room change. I did find the 93 and I have a 95 in my 95 but I know I have the 94 in this house somewhere. Either way, if found, it would be $15.00 with free shipping. If you don't want it, that's ok but I'll still look for it and get all of them together.

I was looking mostly for stuff on turning on/off car features, like auto door lock when car in drive (if it has one), stuff like that

Is their anything like that in the book?

Yes but all of that is also here on the site. Just do a search for what you want to know about.

I tried LOL, and got 20 pages of nothing
I'll try again
I dont know what other settings can be changed in the car, so dont know what to look for LOL

To deactivate the "Auto Lock Feature"

1. Enter your permanent 5 digit entry code.

2. Within 5 seconds, press and hold 7/8

3. Within 5 more seconds, press and release 3/4

4. Release 7/8

Do the same as above to reactivate the "Auto Lock Feature"

To deactivate the "Auto Lock Feature"

1. Enter your permanent 5 digit entry code.

2. Within 5 seconds, press and hold 7/8

3. Within 5 more seconds, press and release 3/4

4. Release 7/8

Do the same as above to reactivate the "Auto Lock Feature"

Thanks did that, didnt work

How about making the horn and lights go off when you arm the factory alarm, im assuming their is some kind of key combo for that too?

Wait, you said "arming" the system. Some Marks will chirp the horn and flash the headlights when arming the system but it take two presses of the lock button on the remote real fast. Mine does it. I removed my horns and installed an extremely loud siren. Same as a police siren and when I double press the lock button, I get a loud chirp and the HID's flash for a split second.

One single press doesn't do it.

Push the panic button on the remote or do you need one of those too? I think your keypad is messed up or something.

Yes i need a key fob LOL, didnt come with car
I dont mean the panic button, i mean if i press the 2 buttons on the pad to lock the doors, shouldnt it beep the horn to acknowledge the alarm, or is that just when pressing button on keyfob

Should their be some kind of confirmation after doing the auto lock function? Did it 2x, ill try again later

i mean if i press the 2 buttons on the pad to lock the doors, shouldnt it beep the horn to acknowledge the alarm, or is that just when pressing button on keyfob

just when pressing the key fob button.

Yes i need a key fob LOL, didnt come with car
I dont mean the panic button, i mean if i press the 2 buttons on the pad to lock the doors, shouldnt it beep the horn to acknowledge the alarm, or is that just when pressing button on keyfob

Should their be some kind of confirmation after doing the auto lock function? Did it 2x, ill try again later

Not that I know of besides the fact that you have to be standing there when pressing the buttons and you'll hear the locks go down. You'll need the keyfob for the chirp.

I have a PRISTINE 1994 owners manual in the leather case. Has the maintenance schedual and record book (un marked) and the warrenty book as well as the pamplets you get with a new Mark. Make yours complete as it came from the factory! Ill sell you the whole thing for $25 shipped.

I have a PRISTINE 1994 owners manual in the leather case. Has the maintenance schedual and record book (un marked) and the warrenty book as well as the pamplets you get with a new Mark. Make yours complete as it came from the factory! Ill sell you the whole thing for $25 shipped.

Hold onto it for me for a week, if you can, Let me get the "Other" stuff first LOL, door handles, etc....
If someone else wants it, feel free...

lol, I can't beat that price and the deal Laser is offering you is a pretty good deal. I have the same thing for the 93 and 95 but clueless where the 94 book got off to. I took the leather case that came with the 93 and record book and put it with the 95. The 94 book I have/had isn't pristine either. Some pages were a little dirty. :D Mainly the fuse section plus I'm sure it smelled like smoke from the fire.

lol, I can't beat that price and the deal Laser is offering you is a pretty good deal. I have the same thing for the 93 and 95 but clueless where the 94 book got off to. I took the leather case that came with the 93 and record book and put it with the 95. The 94 book I have/had isn't pristine either. Some pages were a little dirty. :D Mainly the fuse section plus I'm sure it smelled like smoke from the fire.

How much do you want, would rather buy from someone here than ebay...

I'm going to buy lasers book, but not right now, need some other stuff first

How much do you want, would rather buy from someone here than ebay...

I'm going to buy lasers book, but not right now, need some other stuff first

$15.00 for mine, free shipping.

DSC02801.gif

Members online

Back