Here are some pics Rich of what we got from this storm. lol :D

100_1155.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

Oh pepps that's not snow ... that's just a dusting LOL ...

Go have some fun and make some snow angels ....

Nope Rich that is alot of snow the most we have had in a long time :D, places north of here were under a blizzard warning. Along with the freezing rain and sleet the roads are BAD.

the supposedly worst storm since 82 is coming through the lou

Ive been lucky in my part of NC - a total of about four days of dusting and nothing since.

Hey Pepps,
Take the Mark out and do some donuts, power slides, and bat turns and get your snow legs.... best time to learn how the car works when sideways!:eek:

Thats a dusting, dont even need to put a coat on for that ;)
You don't need a coat for the snow, but you do for the single-digit temperatures (and -15*F to -25*F wind chills) that came along with it. It's nothing compared to what they get in the frozen wastelands of the north ( ;) ), but yesterday was one of three 10"+ snow days that Oklahoma City has seen since 1894. It was officially a blizzard, FWIW.

Fortunately, we didn't get what the usual--a layer of snow atop a sheet of ice. This stuff is mostly just pretty; without the ice, it hasn't caused many power outages, so it's only a problem if you go outside for any length of time.

Do, do, do, looking out my back...err, front door:
048.jpg

Back deck:
026.jpg

Not to turn the tone down here but when you live in places like you all do, you get cold and snow. I'm in Phoenix and it's 24 outside. Now which is more unusual, really? I should hope to shout. I'm not whining....much :) but even when it's cold in Phoenix I can usually work on the cars outside but not when it's 24 degrees before factoring in a 20+mph wind.

We woke up at 6:30 am to a Minus -13 below zero temp. Eh, just another winter morning. Didnt even need an extra blanket.

coldnips.jpg

We got about 14" overnight and about 3-4 more have fallen since morning. Had to take a snow day.

Most of the snow was gone from the last storm, but we got about five or six inches of new snow today, so it's all nice and pretty outside. The area between my house and garage looked like a freaking snow globe--these great big snowflakes were just swirling around, sparkling in the sun. It was incredibly beautiful, but none of the pictures I took adequately captured the scene...

Most of the snow was gone from the last storm, but we got about five or six inches of new snow today, so it's all nice and pretty outside. The area between my house and garage looked like a freaking snow globe--these great big snowflakes were just swirling around, sparkling in the sun. It was incredibly beautiful, but none of the pictures I took adequately captured the scene...

I am ready to puke.

I remember my first beer...... ummmm I mean snowfall. :D

Members online

Back