Low life people

if u knew the stuff he was saying it would seem weird to you too. trust me. who takes the time to research a person they never met and makes a fake profile to get things off their chest.

-the fact your a purdy southern bell, and your with someone that feels insecure about your beauty so he drives around town on 22's and thinks louis vaton interior is most important

-not scared, just dont trust people - is that to hard to believe? like i said, i dont know you, but you dont look like the type of female that chooses to be with people like jtammerine

-listen chick, i guess i was wrong, unless you think im your knight in shinning armor, who cares who i am, i live about 1000 miles away from you, i found you because your boyfriend is the material type person. he likes to brag what he has, he posted pictures of you and him on a website and when i saw you, i was like WTF is this cute girl doing with this fake drug dealer/rapper wangsta. then i googled your town and realized its a small navy town so i dont understand why your boyfriends got to be some ghetto trash, when you have potential to be with someone more on your level

Did you guys see the nasty ass pic he posted in the hottie babes thread? Nasty nasty :q:q:q:q, wondering if it was a pic of himself.

It is strange for someone to go to that length to creep on a forum member's personal life.

But I still believe people expect more privacy than is realistic. When you are on facebook you must accept to the ToS which if actually read, reveal lack of said privacy.

However this case seems just to be weird with him referring to the actual car mods and his lvc username. What a weird thing to do.

On a side note, i think some forum members here are actually friends with me on facebook as well.

It's not the fact of just messaging someone. It's the "stalker"ish behavior that's unsettling.

if u knew the stuff he was saying it would seem weird to you too. trust me. who takes the time to research a person they never met and makes a fake profile to get things off their chest.

He (who ever it was) said they were a member on here and that I was cheating on her.. They told her my user name to validate themself.. Kinda creaped me out and I never told anyone who she was so to find her is really "stalker"ish

Maybe its about time the mods actually do something about this guy. He joined another car forum that I am a mod on. To research into my personal life. Then started posting that he and my wife talk. He even started asking about my kids. CREEPY!!!!!!

Maybe its about time the mods actually do something about this guy. He joined another car forum that I am a mod on. To research into my personal life. Then started posting that he and my wife talk. He even started asking about my kids. CREEPY!!!!!!

WTF!...Ok I thought all this was funny as in someone that goes threw all this is a lame immature joke & even funnier that hes getting called out on it like this but to me anyone that brings your kids into it, now thats calling for a serious azz whooping, atleast in my book.

I would have felt as if my space has been violated and I would be scared for my kid..

Awwww... poor driz. You wanna be my FB friend, pumpkin?

:lol:

:lol:

but to me anyone that brings your kids into it, now thats calling for a serious azz whooping, atleast in my book.

Exactly.. When this happened to me, my child wasn't "called out".. I have fun on LVC with the sh!t that goes down here.. But if my child was brought into it, that would make grounds for me to leave.. :(

WTF!...Ok I thought all this was funny as in someone that goes threw all this is a lame immature joke & even funnier that hes getting called out on it like this but to me anyone that brings your kids into it, now thats calling for a serious azz whooping, atleast in my book.

I live 800 miles from the guy. But it did cross my mind.

Members online

Back