Low life people

jtammerine

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Someone on here is such a bum and has no life..."matthew thomas".. You know who u are n so do I..grow up

Might want to give some insight or story because right now you look like the one with no life making a thread about someone and should probly grow up some yourself. I dont know what the situation was but, I dont want to get involved with all that but just my $0.02.

And by no means am I defending LJ if that is him.. he is a doucher

Might want to give some insight or story because right now you look like the one with no life making a thread about someone and should probly grow up some yourself. I dont know what the situation was but, I dont want to get involved with all that but just my $0.02.

Agreed..

Whoever.. Searched my town I stay in and messaged my gf with a fake profile...pretending to know me on facebook.. Using my profile info and the pics from the official owners thread to find her (like I said no life).. It all comes down to whomever is jealous b/c I'm black n I have a white gf..and I like to "show off" what I have bc I'm a drug dealer.. Kinda creepy if u ask me

Sounds just like something LJ would do and RollinLS is pretty good at tracking people so I believe it was LJ. I wish they would ban him from this site because he doesn't contribute to this site in any positive form.

IF it is LJ, what more can we expect? Look what he has done and posted in the past. Oh well.:rolleyes: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.:(

Store?

That sucks man. There is no reason for that to happen, I didn't think I would have to worry about something like that from guys here either

If you have ever read the comments of a youtube video, ANY youtube video, you know there are some :q:q:q:qed up, lame, hateful people out there hiding behind those computer screens. I guess there will be no more debate about the merits of hiding your license plate in pictures now..

The funny thing is all those people who sht talk online would never say anything in real life, they would get the crap kicked out of em

If you have ever read the comments of a youtube video, ANY youtube video, you know there are some :q:q:q:qed up, lame, hateful people out there hiding behind those computer screens. I guess there will be no more debate about the merits of hiding your license plate in pictures now..

so true...

I don't understand this thread...

Facebook is a public website, why would it be weird for anyone to message anyone on there?

I believe facebook has a block/report feature where you can eliminate people from viewing and interacting with your profile.

It's not the fact of just messaging someone. It's the "stalker"ish behavior that's unsettling.

I don't understand this thread...

Facebook is a public website, why would it be weird for anyone to message anyone on there?

I believe facebook has a block/report feature where you can eliminate people from viewing and interacting with your profile.

That's what I was thinking...

Members online

Back