help!

mark82nv

biotechnical engineer
Reaction score
i know some of you guys dont like the chrome trim that was put around the wheel wells (i think this was a dealer add on).
but i do like them and i went out to my car this morning and my passenger side rear wheel trim was gone! a couple of screws were broke off i dont know if someone hit it somewhere or someone pryed it off . the wife and my son have been driving it so it could have happened anywhere.
does anyone know where i can get a replacement one? anyone have one they took off? please let me know
thanks
jt

+1.....asap

im-with-stupid-20.gif

Last edited:
well that was a lot of no help,
we all have things that some of us like and some dont , i like them so if someone can get back to me with something other then pics of genitals and stupid arrows pointing at laser that would be great , dont get me wrong i like the other replies, just not quite what i was looking for

This is an "enthusiest" club, we can't help make them ugly, or add trailer hitches, or things of that nature

well that was a lot of no help,
we all have things that some of us like and some dont , i like them so if someone can get back to me with something other then pics of genitals and stupid arrows pointing at laser that would be great , dont get me wrong i like the other replies, just not quite what i was looking for
And being that none of us like them we would have no idea where to purchase them. We would have to use the google on teh interwebz machine to find them. Hvae you tried that?

Yup! There's probably more places that have that kinda' stuff - just linked the first one I saw. $69 seems like too much for one of those horrible things.

i have a set of 3 in my garage, the 4th one was wrecked, i believe i have the driver rear, and both pass side, i'll seperate them or sell you all 3 cheap to get them out of my garage, you can have the other 2 as spares. if interested, pm me.

i have a set of 3 in my garage, the 4th one was wrecked, i believe i have the driver rear, and both pass side, i'll seperate them or sell you all 3 cheap to get them out of my garage, you can have the other 2 as spares. if interested, pm me.

If you bend them in the middle, they'll fit in a smaller box

oops WRONG QUESTION

i know some of you guys dont like the chrome trim that was put around the wheel wells (i think this was a dealer add on).
but i do like them and i went out to my car this morning and my passenger side rear wheel trim was gone! a couple of screws were broke off i dont know if someone hit it somewhere or someone pryed it off . the wife and my son have been driving it so it could have happened anywhere.
does anyone know where i can get a replacement one? anyone have one they took off? please let me know
thanks
jt

When my wife wanted me to pick up another nice MARK and turn it into a MARY KAY car with everything PINK I never did ask these guys what they thought.

I kind of like them too >> but I get busted on all of the time as my car being a "pimp ride"... I cant sell you my trim pieces but I'll sell you the whole car if you'd like... lol

97m1.jpg

Before you sell it, could you remove that hideous trim from the fenders and quarter panels? Bet you'll get more

don't get me wrong, I like chrome....in moderation

Is that an LSC that had the chrome bits added? Dang.

Members online

Back