I went to the dark side

stone17

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got this gorgeous beast last month. 2005 CTS-V. I installed the K&N Filter last week.

CTS-V (14).jpg

CTS-V (6).jpg

CTS-V (4).jpg

CTS-V (5).jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

CTS-V (19).jpg

ok maybe i'm just not seeing it...but i thought the V was supercharged?

thats right, if it isnt supercharged its just another caddy! the only cts-v to buy are the newer ones!

thats right, if it isnt supercharged its just another caddy! the only cts-v to buy are the newer ones!

400hp and a 6spd with one of the most easily modified drivetrain platforms in recent history doesn't make it just another Caddy...

I've been real tempted to go to a different dark side (with a nicer interior) as well lately with an XJR or perhaps a CTS-V, but with the fleet of cars I have it's probably not practical (insurance is already eating my goddamn lunch and I don't think I can bring myself to sell any of mine.)

So Glenn,

When do you want me to come down with the truck and trailer to pick up that junky ole' Mark??? :p

I got a good use for that motor and tranny out of that car, I have an 86' F-250 that needs a new drivetrain, so I can junk the 460/C-6.

I cant bring myself to hate, I want one reeeaallllyy bad. And yes, The first Gens were N/A LS2's (400hp) and i think they only came in 6 speed. Gorgeous vehicle, Congrats.....

impressive car, drove one, made my mouth water and handled better than its sibling(corvette), great car and great choice of muscle!!!!

I cant bring myself to hate, I want one reeeaallllyy bad. And yes, The first Gens were N/A LS2's (400hp) and i think they only came in 6 speed. Gorgeous vehicle, Congrats.....

The 04 and 05 have an LS6 (400Hp) and a weak rear end. The 06 and 07 has a LS2 and much stronger rear end.

Here a little video of the car.
th_VIDEO0120.jpg

Members online

Back