What happens to you when you drive your Lincoln? what is your story

When I had my LS a hot chick at a city bus stop asked to take her on a ride in my "Exotic Lincoln" she quoted...Took her around and took her to her apartment and she gave me a BJ in the LS before leaving the car...good times lol

Thats called a hooker ..?

lmfao lmfao this is good :q:q:q:q only happens in the LS lol

My LS gets looked at a lot. Especially in jersey when I pull up to a light where there is a bus stop, and some chick w/ kids...and in bmore I get looks cuz I look like I'm 16 drivin this "expensive" ass car

I had a girl tell me nice car at Dairy Queen the other day. I took it as a grain of salt since she was driving a beat up multicolored 80's Oldsmobile.

i get the usual compliments in parking lots and gas stations, also get a lot of people staring at stop lights until they see all the dents :shifty:

When I had my LS a hot chick at a city bus stop asked to take her on a ride in my "Exotic Lincoln" she quoted...Took her around and took her to her apartment and she gave me a BJ in the LS before leaving the car...good times lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She thought the car looked good because she couldn't focus with her lazy eye. She needed a ride because she pawned her prosthetic leg for meth. Luckily for you she didn't have any teeth. Unlucky for you when you went to pull her hair it all came out in clumps. When you dropped her off at her cardboard box she left a sh1t stain on your seat...good times lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She thought the car looked good because she couldn't focus with her lazy eye. She needed a ride because she pawned her prosthetic leg for meth. Luckily for you she didn't have any teeth. Unlucky for you when you went to pull her hair it all came out in clumps. When you dropped her off at her cardboard box she left a sh1t stain on your seat...good times lol

+1,000 omg lmfao you are a sick kid lol thats messed up comin up with that lmfao

I don't believe his story, but I can say i get a lot of compliments on my LS from people young to old.

Same here. I've had compliments from people in the drive-thru, people sitting at a light next to me, people walking by as I park, and I went camping once and met up with a bunch of family and people I knew and all these 12-16yr old kids had to come check out my car and get the full tour, they all thought the car was so hot.

Also I notice a lot of people staring / looking as they drive by. I don't look that great so they probably aren't staring at me. :D

Wtf??

These are all happy stories. What about the "WTF??" stories...

photo.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

On a very fast moving highway in Dallas (635 if you know it) going home with wings and fries for me and my brother. I'm in the second lane over from the slow lane when a big SUV swerves in front of me to overtake a vehicle in the slow lane. Almost immediately they switch lanes again wildly. Why? there's a mattress in the road, which I hit and it tangles itself into the wheel well so tough I barely get to the shoulder before it brings the car to a stop. And the floorboard is full of 40 chicken wings and fries lol

At least it wasn't a box spring.

Dude that looks so messed up ! it looks like a dead body lol wow glad to hear you walked away with no major injures other than grease stains

definately thought that was like some garbage bad or something lol, but a mattress, too funny

I had to call the police to run interference while I tugged on it. Before they came people were blowing by grazing the mattres at 70mph

Yea that does look like a bodybag lol.

Also... What's up with the pinstripe?

I'm almost always doing this from the phone, forgive my typo's...

dude thats crazy glad to see you are safe and alive tho lol

An impatient person would be dead. I waited an hour for police to com slow things down so I could pull it out of there. If not I would have been run over for sure. I had to stand in that lane to get at the mattress. No damage at all though.

actually she had teeth...it was jacked up so I busted them all up before the BJ

On a fairly regular basis, I get kids by the car in a parking lot, or somebody in the next lane at a light that wants to make conversation regarding my roll cage/easily visible gauge panel.
KS

On a very fast moving highway in Dallas (635 if you know it) going home with wings and fries for me and my brother. I'm in the second lane over from the slow lane when a big SUV swerves in front of me to overtake a vehicle in the slow lane. Almost immediately they switch lanes again wildly. Why? there's a mattress in the road, which I hit and it tangles itself into the wheel well so tough I barely get to the shoulder before it brings the car to a stop. And the floorboard is full of 40 chicken wings and fries lol

At least it wasn't a box spring.

635 is crazy the unofficial speed limit is 80 most people go 90 though lol. Once I got a flat while driving on it but I pulled over to the first exit wich lucky for me was coming right up. Changing a flat on the side of that highway is suicidal...Is their ever a day where thier isnt a crazy wreck on their?

Members online

Back