LVC christmas party 09!!!

Here is my Jan and Feb Track Meet Schedule ... Anything before the 17th of Jan is good. The 24th is bad for me.

Jan. 17, 2009 Nike Impact Sports Platteville Open Williams Fieldhouse
Jan. 24, 2009 at UW-Stevens Point triangular, with UW-Eau Claire Stevens Point, WI
Jan. 31, 2009 at University of Dubuque Dubuque, IA
Feb. 7, 2009 at Wartburg Select Waverly, IA
Feb. 14, 2009 Nike Impact Sports UWP Invite Williams Fieldhouse
Feb. 21, 2009 at UW-Stevens Point/Eastbay Stevens Point, WI
Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2009 at WIAC Championships Menomonie, WI

Whats everyone think of the weekend of the 9th-10th?

Second weekend of January, enough time for recovery from new years and not to late in the month of january when we usually get all the negative zero temps.

I would assume so, have the party at Joey's afterward of course.

Do you guys still want to stick to the original plan????

As far as I know that track in my neighborhood you guys were gonna go to is open year round.

That weekend should work for me. I can't say 100% but I don't have a track meet and that means I don't have to rush. Could go to Kenosha on Friday night and make Heather Happy ... then head to the meet on Saturday.

with what plans? the same as what we woulda been doing this weekend?

sure as long as it isnt too much $$ if rich wants to go volo he can, i aint! there rich you can take this back over again.... the 9th is my bday and the wife would kinda rather it not be then but she keeps saying "fine! whatever!" so that might not be so good

sure as long as it isnt too much $$ if rich wants to go volo he can, i aint! there rich you can take this back over again.... the 9th is my bday and the wife would kinda rather it not be then but she keeps saying "fine! whatever!" so that might not be so good

Oh boy...are you gonna live through the meet?

Oh boy...are you gonna live through the meet?

That's yet to be determined Conti. :eyeroll:

Just a refresher for everyone so they can decide what they want to do....... The Go cart place is open year round....With no group rates it's about $50 p/p that gets you 3 races, each race is 21min long and 16 ppl race at a time. If you want group rates for 10 - 15 ppl it would go down to around $40 - $45 p/p but however many ppl you make the reservation for at least that many MUST be paid for. It sounds like the place stays busy so I would suggest getting there early. Like 1pm. People with reservations go first and are guaranteed their race time.

WTF .. I didn't say go to Volo ...

LOL ... this is your meet Chicken ... I'm so proud of you ...

yeah and mine failed............you just make it so enticing rich everyone comes out of the wood work

I could head down on the 9th, this weekend is to busy, but that one is do-able. I'll drag the kid and stack with me.

If this 9th is Chicken's birthday - we could make this a B Day party too!

Let me know what hotel your staying at chicken. Maybe some other memebers would split a room like me and the kid did last year, it actually made the weekend relatively affordable.

Are we going to plan on go carts on the 9th? Im still in.

the same hotel as last year, see the first post (dont remember the name off the top of my head)

if theres enough intrest then we can do the carts

cool it would be cool to finally meet you guys (Markviiiedrea and stack) since ive met stacks car

i was just doing sat it you guys wanna show up early and do whatever in a hotel thats up to you guys...........lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back