Xtant 3300c 3-channel amp. Their most expensive amp!

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the old school first gen 3300c, not the 3300x. This is a true audiophile amp. Its only rated for 60x x 2 and 180 x 1 but it puts out ALLOT more, if you know the original (not the new crap) Xtant then you know what this amp is like. It was over $1200 new and is in excellent shape.
It reciently had all the power caps replaced and a new upgraded cooling fan so it runs just like new. Beautiful brushed stanless steel case and 100 amps of on-board fuse (so you know it has more then 300w).
Unique features are a phantom 4th & 5th channel with their own attenuation controll, on board noise gate and a two way 90hz chip x-over. This amp is very clean and natural sounding.
I have never overheated it and only run a single 10" on the sub channel. There are two dings on one end of the cover but they are very small and do not effect its performance.

$250 + shipping.

Its in perfect working order and if you are in the area then you can hear it before buying it but due to the age and not knowing your installation skill it will be sold as is.

IMGP0620.jpg

IMGP0623.gif

Ahhh the good ole days...

The same guy who built those built the PPI ones then on to JL to build the legendary slash series...

Great piece of equipment... wish I was in the market!

Buy it and save it! :D I really love the amp and pushing my Boston Pros and Boston G5 sub it gets louder then I can handle and the bass has tremendous impact but I want a remote bass eq and a 5 channel to take advantage of my surround sound deck.
This is a killer amp guys, true audiophile!

Would this properly power my Super Tweeters? And maybe the door speakers also?

It would power them fine and be very loud and clean but this amp isnt optimal for your system. Its a 3-channel with a dedicated sub output and your new sub wants tripple what this thing is rated at for the sub channel so I wouldnt reccomend it. For your main speakers you are gonna want a nice four channel. Since you are going with a Rockford amp then I would also get a Power series Rockford 4-channel or a better sounding JL slash series.

Or he could chuck that Rockford crap and buy something decent like the JL!

I love the cooling design of that amp!

The whole amps design was excellent! Still can get hot though. :lol:

And Rockfords last gen Power series amps were very very nice amp and the cleanest high power you can get out of anything costing even twice as much.
Yes the regular series sux and the new Power series isnt too hot but the big grey amps with the black ends and the cooling vent in the center were very good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back