Anyone else get a letter from Roush?

Morbid Intentions

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
havn't been here for a bit because I went out and bought an LS2 GTO as a second car and all of the members got huffy and puffy... but hey, I got a letter from roush in the mail today and sent it back in definitely interested

posted about it here

http://mustangforums.com/forum/off-topic/565542-letter-in-the-mail.html

I'm hoping for the best and I'm glad they are looking into the platform regardless

Sooo when do you drop it off?

I sent the letter in the mail back today... I will just wait to hear from them

I'm just wondering if it was a letter sent out in numbers and they will pick and choose which LS they want or what?

if not I should hear back from them pretty soon because I took them up on the offer

no gen one love? What a bunch of bitches...
:bowrofl:

Isn't it almost the same setup. Quick's super would work on a gen2 you would just need minor adjustments....Or atleast I thought I read that. Man it sucks. The previous owner of my ls drove the crap out of it. Put in twice as many miles on it than average. :( . If it actually goes down and its not too expensive. Maybe an swap engines and give it a go. :D

I find it funny cause I emailed Roush a while back and seeing them as a future car to have (Mustang wise I mean) but I said if they ever have the opportunity to try and do something for the Lincoln LS group I know a bunch of guys that would greatly be interested...now if I could find that email in my "sent" folder on my comcast account I could probably post it...but I never woulda thought they'd actually give it a go...not to say I convinced then but that on meer coinsidence :p

That's funny, I have been writing to Rousch for the over the past year, maybe everyother month. Asking them different details and seeing if I could get the heads off of the V6 SHO to work on this motor. I have a V6 LS. There are 3 or 4 superchargers that bolt up to the SHO intake. I have been told the engines are way to different, but I don't believe it. I think it is more the PCM more than anything else.

You beat me to the punch! I got my letter in the mail yesterday. I'll be sending in my reply today.

My letter said that I would get a Fusion, $100, full tank of gas when my car is returned, washed and vacuumed.

The letter says that its for emission testing and that they will have it on a dyno.

There are a few other guys on here that live in South Eastern MI. I guessing that they may get the letters as well. I guess we'll see.

You beat me to the punch! I got my letter in the mail yesterday. I'll be sending in my reply today.

My letter said that I would get a Fusion, $100, full tank of gas when my car is returned, washed and vacuumed.

The letter says that its for emission testing and that they will have it on a dyno.

yeah, I just didn't buy the whole "emissions testing" BS on the dyno for 10 days at roush industries... one of the leading companies that makes direct aftermarket modifications to numerous fords

lol

Roush has an extensive facility in Allen Park---practically next door to the 'Skunk-Works'.
KS

it would be a great move - if the instead of adapting the rouschcharger to the 3.9 - they figured out how to put the 4.6 into the LS. Then all the other stuff would work without modification.

It would be interesting if they actually take any wrenches to the car.... big liability if they do..

Members online

No members online now.
Back