I Survived the LVC Boscobel beach party 2007

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
just got home, we took the super extended scenic drive home it took 6 hours :eek: but we got some kick ass pics, we wondered around the back roads off of 60, ever done a hill climb in a lincoln.........we did!! very beautiful area. i have LOTS of kick ass pics 400~ish :eek: so it will take some time to clean them up and resize them, so please be patent and eventually i will have pics up

Home already? Glad to see you home safe and you had a good time. what all did yall do?

Good time. I was home just after 2. Survived is right.

The police in this town are pests. They were everywhere....and the sad thing I think there's only 2.

I made it home!!!! Thanks again to Rich for doing this!! Great to see everyone!!! Can't wait for next year!!!

Im glad you all had a good time. I am sorry I didnt make it. I wanted to, but I just couldnt.....

WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Rich you're the Greatest... ;) blah, blah, blah... Where's the good stuff!?!?!?! :p

I just got back an hour ago and WOW was that a drive back home 793 miles. I thank Rich and Heather for letting me stay at their home it really help out . Rich went the extra mile to make sure this meet was a good meet my hat's off to him Thanks Good Friend. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Give me a few days to get rested and i will post some pics. :gr_devil: :gr_devil:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Rich you're the Greatest... ;) blah, blah, blah... Where's the good stuff!?!?!?! :p

Oh real nice... I just got home an hour ago.... and I..:p :D Oops... I guess I'm on a chocolate high yet LOL....

It wasn't me it was the LvC members who made this meet fun. I just provided a place to do it.

Oh and Torque.... Chickie and I have a pic for you....:shifty: :cool: :D

Oh and did you know that a portable GPS unit make those cars go faster... Right Brent...:rolleyes:

Glad to see you guys made it back save. I would of liked to have been there ,But I am still in bed recuperating from my operation:(

webpix11.jpg

holy hell this thread exploded and its about to get ALOT bigger!!
easy access to the liquor store from the hotel (and it opened at 9am :)
on fri we went for a drive to prairie Du Chien (we were unaware this was gonna be the first leg of the cruise, but this allowed us to get some scenery shots, also wondered around some of the back roads
the GRAND PRIX!! these thing kick ass, i was the only one to flip mine but i saved the beer. also the suicide burger proof glove also doubled as a racing glove :). Brent won and conti was second, and sorry 02asdfghjkl, i just gotta post the pics (its not his fault, my camera has a horrible delay, so he just "looks" drunk) ps heres a vid of the start of the race, i cant get 2nd vid to upload on myspace i think its too big :( http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=13878649
the first leg of the cruise to prairie Du Chien and the stop at "the depot" for a nice cold beer (or 2)
is the drive up to gay mills, and my and rich say everyone that wasn't at the meet is.........and there is a pic of Rich's dream car :p
the beach party pics including a old merc that conti and i spotted
is the after the beach party, party!
look tux is in gravel:eek: Debi how much did you have to drink :D
after we left Rich's house, we went to see the Kickapoo Indian caverns, which were closed :confused: so we went to the eagle caves, they were open but the tour just left so it was a 20 min wait then a 1 hour tour.....so we left
73-75 are large potted plants and peacocks at the house on the rock, didn't have enough money to go in just wanted to see if we could see it from the parking lot-you cant
and a big plane with a deck going up to the door, not sure what the place was, wanted to stop but passes the entrance and didn't feel like turning around

web size boscobel 001.jpg

web size boscobel 002.jpg

web size boscobel 003.jpg

web size boscobel 004.jpg

web size boscobel 010.jpg

web size boscobel 018.jpg

web size boscobel 019.jpg

web size boscobel 026.jpg

web size boscobel 036.jpg

web size boscobel 041.jpg

web size boscobel 047.jpg

web size boscobel 068.jpg

web size boscobel 080.jpg

web size boscobel 088.jpg

web size boscobel 089.jpg

web size boscobel 098.jpg

web size boscobel 100.jpg

web size boscobel 110.jpg

web size boscobel 111.jpg

web size boscobel 114.jpg

web size boscobel 117.jpg

web size boscobel 119.jpg

web size boscobel 120.jpg

web size boscobel 123.jpg

web size boscobel 125.jpg

web size boscobel 126.jpg

web size boscobel 127.jpg

web size boscobel 128.jpg

web size boscobel 129.jpg

web size boscobel 130.jpg

web size boscobel 132.jpg

web size boscobel 135.jpg

web size boscobel 136.jpg

web size boscobel 137.jpg

web size boscobel 141.jpg

web size boscobel 142.jpg

web size boscobel 144.jpg

web size boscobel 146.jpg

web size boscobel 153.jpg

web size boscobel 155.jpg

web size boscobel 161.jpg

web size boscobel 163.jpg

web size boscobel 167.jpg

web size boscobel 172.jpg

web size boscobel 173.jpg

web size boscobel 174.jpg

web size boscobel 175.jpg

web size boscobel 176.jpg

web size boscobel 177.jpg

web size boscobel 180.jpg

web size boscobel 182.jpg

web size boscobel 183.jpg

web size boscobel 185.jpg

web size boscobel 190.jpg

web size boscobel 191.jpg

web size boscobel 192.jpg

web size boscobel 193.jpg

web size boscobel 194.jpg

web size boscobel 198.jpg

web size boscobel 207.jpg

web size boscobel 213.jpg

web size boscobel 215.jpg

web size boscobel 223.jpg

web size boscobel 231.jpg

web size boscobel 235.jpg

web size boscobel 239.jpg

web size boscobel 245.jpg

web size boscobel 246.jpg

web size boscobel 280.jpg

web size boscobel 281.jpg

web size boscobel 284.jpg

web size boscobel 288.jpg

web size boscobel 289.jpg

web size boscobel 292.jpg

web size boscobel 293.jpg

web size boscobel 297.jpg

web size boscobel 300.jpg

web size boscobel 301.jpg

web size boscobel 303.jpg

web size boscobel 304.jpg

web size boscobel 311.jpg

web size boscobel 314.jpg

web size boscobel 318.jpg

web size boscobel 320.jpg

web size boscobel 321.jpg

web size boscobel 325.jpg

web size boscobel 331.jpg

web size boscobel 333.jpg

web size boscobel 334.jpg

web size boscobel 340.jpg

web size boscobel 343.jpg

web size boscobel 344.jpg

i have no idea, a LS most likely LOL, i cant remember it just looks funny as hell, so i couldn't help posting it lol

talkin' smack... lotsa' smack.

(BTW excellent photo op. a T-shirt that says "drug free" while pounding back a beer... nice.)

:cool:

Members online

Back