Lincoln LS Supercharger

dwiggy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted.

I am a tried and true Lincoln LS guy to the core!

In 2015 I had a Lincoln LS crisis when my Lincoln left me completely stranded 330 miles from home.

I came to my senses and completely tested my custom engine wiring harness.

With the help of my younger brother, we discovered that the crank sensor wiring had a short.

Without further ado, here is my 2000 manual conversion Lincoln LS with a Jaguar STR supercharger!

IMG_20190816_200759.jpg
IMG_20190816_200717.jpg

That's a beautiful work of art & science right there. Congratulations & much respect to all the work it took to actually go & do what many, MANY, people have talked & theorized about. About time somebody actually got around to doing something like this. Do the Lincoln World a favor & take as many pictures of this unicorn as you can. No telling how long it'll take before there's ever another one

cool! more details please.
are there old threads about this, i'm going to look back.

In 2015 I had a Lincoln LS crisis when my Lincoln left me completely stranded 330 miles from home.

With the help of my younger brother, we discovered that the crank sensor wiring had a short.

Without further ado, here is my 2000 manual conversion Lincoln LS with a Jaguar STR supercharger!

View attachment 828572529 View attachment 828572531

As the owner of a 2001 manual LS I would REALLY like to hear/see more about this. :)

Dwiggy!! You ARE still around, and still not disappointing. :)

Isnt this the gen1 LS with gen2 motor and manual conversion? so you adapted the STR s/c to a gen2 motor?

Dwiggy!! You ARE still around, and still not disappointing. :)

Isnt this the gen1 LS with gen2 motor and manual conversion? so you adapted the STR s/c to a gen2 motor?
Yes sir! I've posted some of the critical mod pictures.

dwiggy, did you use the original Jaguar supercharged engine block or just modified your original one?

dwiggy, did you use the original Jaguar supercharged engine block or just modified your original one?
I built the black mounting bracket in the photos and mounted it to the AJ35 Lincoln engine.

Ok, was just wondering because the supercharged Jag motor has a lower comp ratio than the LS. Did you find a bigger supercharger pulley that can fit, or did you go with thicker gaskets or something?

Ok, was just wondering because the supercharged Jag motor has a lower comp ratio than the LS. Did you find a bigger supercharger pulley that can fit, or did you go with thicker gaskets or something?
No and no
Left engine as is and tuned it.

View attachment 828572529 View attachment 828572531
Not sure if you are on Facebook or not. But it would be great if you posted this on Lincoln LS Enthusiasts page. Members would really appreciate seeing something like this. There is a LincolnvsCadillac page. Nit much LS traffic there though.

Not sure if you are on Facebook or not. But it would be great if you posted this on Lincoln LS Enthusiasts page. Members would really appreciate seeing something like this. There is a LincolnvsCadillac page. Nit much LS traffic there though.

I built the black mounting bracket in the photos and mounted it to the AJ35 Lincoln engine.

I’m curious as to why you went with the AJ35 and not the AJ30, adding to the complexity of wiring. My understanding is that the Eaton blower went on a non-variable cam AJ27, so a AJ30 conversion (00-02) would appear to be an easier undertaking on paper.

Also, as another member asked, what would you rate complexity at if just going with blower setup, minus manual conversion (which is equally awesome and impressive)?

I’m curious as to why you went with the AJ35 and not the AJ30, adding to the complexity of wiring. My understanding is that the Eaton blower went on a non-variable cam AJ27, so a AJ30 conversion (00-02) would appear to be an easier undertaking on paper.

Also, as another member asked, what would you rate complexity at if just going with blower setup, minus manual conversion (which is equally awesome and impressive)?
The intake bolt pattern on gen 2 matches STR.

This is INCREDIBLE. Love it. I love seeing and hearing people do the impossible, goes to show where there is a will there is a way. :cool:

Fantastic job. :cool:

Hope this thread isnt dead yet! What happened to that black mounting bracket you made. Do you have dimensions or any insight as to how you made it?

Members online

Back