God is Only a Theory

I hate to say it but y'all are wasting your time and effort... While continuing going in circles.

And... Any half-wit with a smart phone or computer could study DNA enough to know that the chromosomes are more important.... But you would need to be at least a half-wit.

Some people will never see or admit when they have dug themselves into a hole... But just continue to say,,,,,,, .Prove it, prove it, prove it... When it's already been proven.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."

Maurice Switzer - 1907

Proverbs 17:28

Oh by the way... It was 3 " wise men " that took a roughly 2 year journey to bring Jesus gifts. They used science and math along with other knowledge to predict the comet... And understood the significance of the sign and what it was about.

Last edited:
I suggest everyone go back and re-read posts 715 - 733. This was a year and a half ago.

This thread has become pointless... And Wrm is STILL trying to get people to chase their tail with his agenda and intentional deception and ignorance.

From post #1 the burden of proof has been on Wrm... with the obvious intention of spreading his atheistic rhetoric... while still NOT proving that " God is only a theory " .

I really am surprised that Joey hasn't locked or closed this thread by now.

I once personally observed a miracle that involved a broken bone that was unbroken the next morning. Two sets of 'before' x-rays and a set of 'afters' attested to the reality.

KS

verified by doctors as to their date and veracity? pretty small bones though, isn't it. i mean, this imaginary friend of yours created the UNIVERSE.
a miracle would be stopping a tornado from demolishing a bunch of his followers homes. or a hurricane from crashing into land. seems the most religious places are some of the most devestated. a lot of the bible belt has some of the most freakish devestating weather there is. just seems to kick it to his followers. i'd view him more a sadist.

but, hey, i'll await your proof.

Oh by the way... It was 3 " wise men " that took a roughly 2 year journey to bring Jesus gifts. They used science and math along with other knowledge to predict the comet... And understood the significance of the sign and what it was about.

you mean the jesus no where in written history? except for 1 forged line and someone speaking of a cult.
figured out how the stars can fall from the sky yet? it just shows the lack of knowledge when the myths were written. they were lights in the night sky. you couldn't possibly fathom at that time that they were thousands of times larger than this planet.

dna around the world would not be so diverse if we came from one incestuous family 04. we'd have no pockets with and without neanderthal and denisovan.
we are a creation of the all the things we've ever been.

and if god made humans so special, why does ALL life carry dna. there is only 1 type of life, and it's all interconnected. why do vertabrates all have the same basic body plan?
4 appendages, a trunk, a head, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, a mouth. it's as plain as day in front of you.
it's why there is a utube channel of why people laugh at creationists. only the gullible belive the arguements.

oh, and i thought the 3 wise men were decended upon by angels and told to follow. i hardly see how a PREDICTABLE comet would be a divine sign.
a SIGN should just appear out of nowhere, shouldn't it? after all, god's not predictable, is he. if he had any predictability, you would be able to prove him. correct?

Worm said ....
“there is only 1 type of life, and it's all interconnected” ...yes in the beginning we were Purbreds ...now we are mutts...but no need to research what I say...you know everything

Last edited:
figured out how the stars can fall from the sky yet? it just shows the lack of knowledge when the myths were written. they were lights in the night sky. you couldn't possibly fathom at that time that they were thousands of times larger than this planet.

d

e5eb3cc790dc9e8f5b7a9c38a539a809.jpg

e5eb3cc790dc9e8f5b7a9c38a539a809.jpg

Some thing for believers and non. Either way, I never found evidence for a comet. For all we know it could have been a UFO lighting the way! But the science is interesting.
The Star of Bethlehem, again - Bad Astronomy

...Screwtape and wormwood are having some fun with you ...but I still believe you have a greater purpose than this in life...you will come around
you mean the jesus no where in written history? except for 1 forged line and someone speaking of a cult.

dna around the world would not be so diverse if we came from one incestuous family 04. we'd have no pockets with and without neanderthal and denisovan.
we are a creation of the all the things we've ever been.

and if god made humans so special, why does ALL life carry dna. there is only 1 type of life, and it's all interconnected. why do vertabrates all have the same basic body plan?
4 appendages, a trunk, a head, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, a mouth. it's as plain as day in front of you.
it's why there is a utube channel of why people laugh at creationists. only the gullible belive the arguements.

oh, and i thought the 3 wise men were decended upon by angels and told to follow. i hardly see how a PREDICTABLE comet would be a divine sign.
a SIGN should just appear out of nowhere, shouldn't it? after all, god's not predictable, is he. if he had any predictability, you would be able to prove him. correct?

Keep trying to avoid information that would prove you wrong. It's working out very well for you. :rolleyes:

The Q'ran has a number of references to Jesus... And before you try to say that Islam is the same religion as Judaism and Christianity... and that both others came from the Jews... Think again... Because you would be very WRONG.

Surah Ali 'Imran [3:45]

https://www.namb.net/apologetics-bl...ing-of-references-to-jesus-isa-in-the-qur-an/

oh, and i thought the 3 wise men were decended upon by angels and told to follow

And as usual... You would be wrong. They were not told to follow the star. They were told not to return to King Herod. They were familiar with ancient Scripture... And the signs in the heavens, ( universe ). That's how they knew to follow the star.

Bible > BSB > Matthew 2
Matthew 2
Berean Study Bible Par ▾
The Pilgrimage of the Magi

1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem,2asking, “Where is the One who has been born King of the Jews? We saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

3When King Herod heard this, he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.4When he had assembled all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired where the Christ was to be born.

5“In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,

are by no means least among the rulers of Judah,

for out of you will come a ruler

who will be the shepherd of My people Israel.’a

7Then Herod called the Magi secretly and learned from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8And sending them to Bethlehem, he said: “Go and search carefully for the Child, and when you find Him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship Him.”

9After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stood over the place where the Child was. 10When they saw the star, they rejoiced with great delight. 11On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they fell down and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented Him with gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh.

12And having been warned in a dream not to return to Herod, they withdrew to their country by another route.

The Flight to Egypt
(Hosea 11:1-7)

13When the magi had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up!” he said. “Take the Child and His mother and flee to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the Child to kill Him.”

14So he got up, took the Child and His mother by night, and withdrew to Egypt,15where he stayed until the death of Herod. This fulfilled what the Lord had spoken through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called My Son.”b

The Slaughter of Infants
(Jeremiah 31:1-30)

16When Herod saw that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was filled with rage. Sending orders, he put to death all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, according to the time he had learned from the Magi. 17Then what was spoken through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled:

18“A voice is heard in Ramah,

weeping and great mourning,

Rachel weeping for her children,

and refusing consolation,

because they are no more.”c

The Return to Nazareth
(Isaiah 61:1-11; Luke 2:39-40)

19After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt.20“Get up!” he said. “Take the Child and His mother and go to the land of Israel, for those seeking the Child’s life are now dead.”

21So Joseph got up, took the Child and His mother, and went to the land of Israel. 22But when he learned that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. And having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee, 23and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophets: “He will be called a Nazarene.”www.Berean.Bible) Berean Study Bible (BSB) © 2016, 2018, 2019 by Bible Hub and Berean.Bible. Used by Permission. All rights Reserved. Free downloads and licensing available. See also the Berean Literal Bible and Berean Interlinear Bible.

Bible Hub

left.png

right.png

botleft.png
botright.png

Last edited:
Something else to Deny and Dodge.....

Living things share common genes :: DNA from the Beginning

DNA is pretty much the same between ALL types of life here on Earth... BUT...

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes

Primates have 24 pairs

Dogs have 39 pairs

Fish have 47 pairs

It's the chromosomes that make the creature.

A rice plant has 12 pairs... And while it may have a trunk, ( stem ), it doesn't have 4 appendages, eyes, nostrils, or a mouth.

Seems the jury is still.out on Neanderthal and Denisovan.

Last edited:
dna around the world would not be so diverse if we came from one incestuous family 04.

First and again... It's not the DNA... It's the cromosomes. And as Dutch pointed out... The human race started out pure... So they didn't have the " first cousin " issues we have today.

That being said... As far as the diversity of the human race today... I can only speculate that as humans spread out over the globe... Different climates caused adaptation of size, facial structure, skin color, etc. Basically mutations of genes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back