Lincoln LS Aftermarket Emblems!

1: the last post was made over 11 years ago...

2: the guy selling these (the OP) shows as an unregistered guest, so its self to say hes nolonger involved with this site and will never see that message

3: thanks for at least searching

For a sec there I thought grayghost was back

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Alex, u by chance still molding clear blanks?

I haven't in a little while but still can. I was going to do a bigger/better mold for it but I sent out some material for someone to machine out for me for a large pressure tank I started building but the guy disappeared and kept my material. How many did you want?

I'd take 6 or so, maybe even 10

blanks, that is. no coloring.

That's it ... Canada looking for some blank Lincoln LS emblems.

Alright guys! Here are aftermarket emblems for the Lincoln LS! I went ahead and painted a set of red emblems for my car and attached it. I used the chrome spray paint that I had left over from a previous project to paint the grooves. I taped up the edges real good and painted the back of the emblem. I'm thinking that if you want the light colored look you shouldn't paint it at all. I think it would look better NOT painted. Just use the tape I'll send with the emblems and stick them on. Let me know what you think. I have several sets of each color and will be stocking more to come. There are 5 basic colors, Black, Silver, Red, Orange and Blue.

emblems1.jpg

emblems2.jpg

emblems3.jpg

emblems4.jpg

emblems5.jpg

emblems6.jpg

emblems7.jpg

emblems8.jpg

emblems9.jpg

If you are interested in buying some emblems you can. They are $15 each which includes shipping. I will include the double backed tape with the emblems but will not attach it to the emblem. This is just in case you want to paint the star portion what ever color you want.

Hey, currently doing some body work on my 03, are you still making these??? I'd love to but a front n rear set. Mine are junk n keep cracking as I keeping sanding off the paint on mine. Let me !! Thx.

^

Hey, currently doing some body work on my 03, are you still making these??? I'd love to but a front n rear set. Mine are junk n keep cracking as I keeping sanding off the paint on mine. Let me !! Thx.

Welcome to LVC.

1: the last post was made over 11 years ago...

2: the guy selling these (the OP) shows as an unregistered guest, so its self to say hes no longer involved with this site and will never see that message

3: thanks for at least searching

GrayGost1 is an old member from back in the beginning when McLaren grills first where offered.
He ran a small distributing company and in fact did service this LVC Lincoln forum with a few LS goodies.
Then things went south ... and web links were removed.

They are no longer being offered and Ford Lincoln wants you to buy the upper front grille or rear surround to get one. They are not offered as a separate part number.

Salvage Pull It Yourself yards, find an LS, spot the grille or rear plate surround.
Gently with hair dryer and good fish line remove the emblem slowly. Any bending or twisting of the emblem itself causes the inside black and silver inlay paint coloring to crack and severely show through from the facing side. Ask me how I know. actually don't, just pay for the grille rather then trying to separate it at the yard. ;)

After that you can use a slight drip using 'I think' acetone, to clear or lift the inside coloring. (if choosing to recolor)

The front side can be polished up, in many ways. Can even be 'cleared' afterwards.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Alright guys! Here are aftermarket emblems for the Lincoln LS! I went ahead and painted a set of red emblems for my car and attached it. I used the chrome spray paint that I had left over from a previous project to paint the grooves. I taped up the edges real good and painted the back of the emblem. I'm thinking that if you want the light colored look you shouldn't paint it at all. I think it would look better NOT painted. Just use the tape I'll send with the emblems and stick them on. Let me know what you think. I have several sets of each color and will be stocking more to come. There are 5 basic colors, Black, Silver, Red, Orange and Blue.

emblems1.jpg

emblems2.jpg

emblems3.jpg

emblems4.jpg

emblems5.jpg

emblems6.jpg

emblems7.jpg

emblems8.jpg

emblems9.jpg

If you are interested in buying some emblems you can. They are $15 each which includes shipping. I will include the double backed tape with the emblems but will not attach it to the emblem. This is just in case you want to paint the star portion what ever color you want.
Do these still exists? If so im willing to buy a pair from any one who has them.

Might have to start using bigger fonts or just give up all together.

Just to inform every one on the forum who may look here and are interested in after market emblems knows, I have a 3d printer and don't think printing off custom emblems would be too hard.
I can also cover them in metal if I electroplate them.
I've been working in Tinkercad for awhile and could easily have an LED (or more) to make the emblems glow, or set some fugazzi diamonds or whatever you may think of and I'm not an A-hole out to get rich printing off custom parts or someone who wants to make 100$ on every 3$ in plastic I use. I don't have many colors right now ;but am constantly ordering rolls on for cheap.
I'm going to start my own thread in regards to all the things I can make custom for people if they're interested . Right now I'm working on a bunch of designs to give us some functional storage space and a bunch of other practical mods.

Just to inform every one on the forum who may look here and are interested in after market emblems knows, I have a 3d printer and don't think printing off custom emblems would be too hard.
I've been working in Tinkercad for awhile and could easily have an LED (or more) to make the emblems glow, or set some fugazzi diamonds or whatever you may think of and I'm not an A-hole out to get rich printing off custom parts or someone who wants to make 100$ on every 3$ in plastic I use. I don't have many colors right now ;but am constantly ordering rolls on for cheap.
I'm going to start my own thread in regards to all the things I can make custom for people if they're interested . Right now I'm working on a bunch of designs to give us some functional storage space and a bunch of other practical mods.

Interested in emblems. When u get a chance post some pics to show how they come out.

Interested in emblems. When u get a chance post some pics to show how they come out.
I will for sure, I just have to finish up my custom fan shroud and blades I'm working on right now ;but will get to designing some emblems up right away. I hadn't even thought about it til I seen this post.

I will for sure, I just have to finish up my custom fan shroud and blades I'm working on right now ;but will get to designing some emblems up right away. I hadn't even thought about it til I seen this post.
Glad I Posted asking about them

Lol could you bring back the cobra emblems with the lincoln logo in the back and I’ve been looking for the LSE trunk logo for the longest time I just got a gen 2 ls that I’m looking to do a total makeover on and I would love some custom emblems

Members online

No members online now.
Back