What did you do to your LS today?

How do they project relative to the factory bulbs?

Will let you know robot i just ordered them today, they are rated at 1200 lumens , i currently have 11 watt ones in and they produce a pretty weak light output , these are 80 watt ( in total ) but they should do better , i do it for the look not much for light output , I have HIDS in lows and fogs so im good in the light making department , i ll post a vid once they come in

these are 80 watt leds in the fogs of a optima , in the last two pics it was being compared to 25 watt led ones thats why one is brighter on one side

IMG__26.jpg

iBwI5Dv.jpg

x1sYsaE.jpg

Will let you know robot i just ordered them today, they are rated at 1200 lumens , i currently have 11 watt ones in and they produce a pretty weak light output , these are 80 watt ( in total ) but they should do better , i do it for the look not much for light output , I have HIDS in lows and fogs so im good in the light making department , i ll post a vid once they come in

OK, the reason I ask is because I tried cool blue parking/signal bulbs in a Big Truck and loved them. Then, I bought L.E.D. bulbs for the same position and hated them. In the daytime, you could hardly tell they were on and at night they just didn't provide enough light to cruise through the truck stops. Looking at the pic of the bulbs I can see my problem was probably lack of utilization of the reflector as the ones I had only had diodes toward the front and not the side. These kind were scarce way back then. Looking forward to the pics. Thanks.

...they just didn't provide enough light when cruising through the truck stops Thanks.

I am as curious as can be as to what you mean or just what you do when you "cruise thru the truck stops"

If I wasn't in the trucking business, I might have passed right over that comment, but it certainly is puzzling.

I am as curious as can be as to what you mean or just what you do when you "cruise thru the truck stops"

If I wasn't in the trucking business, I might have passed right over that comment, but it certainly is puzzling.

What that means is when you are looking for parking in the truck stop or are just cruising through before or after fueling at night.

I found using white bulbs in the parking/signal location provided enough light to cruise but not enough to bother other drivers parked. I started using the blue ones to identify my truck from similar ones.

Had to rip the tint off of the front two window cause my wife got pulled over and got a ticket for it. 120 something bucks. Thats stupid.

I wish the tire manufacturers would make white letter tires for modern, everyday vehicles. It's extremely hard to find them.

Get a white paint pen and do it yourself!

I actually did this with my dad to his "baby" when I was a kid and it was a terrible time. It took forever and looked like **** quickly. We never did it again and I didn't mind. There has to be a better option.

I actually did this with my dad to his "baby" when I was a kid and it was a terrible time. It took forever and looked like **** quickly. We never did it again and I didn't mind. There has to be a better option.

google tirestickers.com and apparently they offer stickers that are applied by heat and become one with the rubber and apparently its permanent

Yes, it is. Rice Crispy Treats more funny than an air freshener, less funny than Krusty the Klown...

Yes, air freshener. Says its supposed to last for 60 days but has been there for about a year. I have others in the car as well. Smells real good in there.

Ghost_Ls8-your paint looks excellent, detailed it yourself? I have only been able to fully do my hood, so my hood looks great, but the rest is just decent.

appreciate it man , on that pic i took a detailer spray and a microfiber cloth and just wiped it down , maybe about 2 months ago I used a clay bar kit on it and got great results , professional buff wax is coming soon before i dip the car

20131011_135647.jpg

20131011_135638.jpg

20131011_111059.jpg

Members online

Back