Official LS Picture Thread

These pics farmerfrannippletwist.gif

farmerfrannippletwist.gif

Older pics ...

20130305_153715.jpg

20130411_131035c.jpg

20130812_132208.jpg

~ can't wait for spring weather, so much to do!

heres mine 02 love this car traded for a 96 saturn

im in love with this car never thought I would own a Lincoln always been a Chevy fan

31238_109433409101420_6478585_n.jpg

31238_109433399101421_7185635_n.jpg

It does look good for sure, I went to the world of wheels car show today and not one LS, in fact the only lincoln I saw was and town car low rider..

Ya, its got 305k. Runs very very well, needs the rear brakes done, needs a caliper and rotors, fully loaded got all the toys

Ya, its got 305k. Runs very very well, needs the rear brakes done, needs a caliper and rotors, fully loaded got all the toys

Man!!!! At only $400 you can afford an engine rebuild, if necessary, and have practically a new car!! How's the body and undercarriage?

Tiny speck of rust on rear quarter on one side rest appears mint. Undercarriage is great

I have owned many mercedes and many Audi etc. Being 20 I have found this Lincoln to be a delight. Has a much better combination of features then mercedes and the power of an Audi. I still have my Volvo too but the Lincoln is a beauty

Motor was rebuilt in November. Shocked myself today took off plastic sidesjirts and there's rust everywhere, any ideas yow to proceed to fix rust?

The only way I know of, and this is just IIRC, but you basically sand the rust with a metal grind wheel until the metal is clean again, that being an I painted section of the car I think it could be pretty straight forward but wait for someone else to confirm as I have not had to tackle this yet

sandblast the rust out if you really want it gone, no?

Members online

No members online now.
Back