What did you do to your LS today?

Well I did unhook the battery for 40 mins as per the second step of the mod. That is supposed to reset the PCM so that it relearns the fuel/air ratios, from what I understand. I'm not opposed to a tune, a little further down the road.

Finished installing the suspension parts, new head unit, fuel pump, eibach lowering springs and 4 wheel alignment. LS runs nice and smooth again;):Beer

If the head unit is aftermarket, I'd be interested in seeing some pics. Nice wheels you have there, very luxurious looking.

aftermarket headunits look good on the Ls , I should have gone for a bigger screen though -.-

20130812_212002_LLS.jpg

New ALT and oil pan gasket and clock spring, New shocks and rear links soon to be ordered for Jan. and a new gauge project to start soon!

I would bet money your battery's on the way out. The alarm will do that after disconnecting the battery for a lengthy time or when reconnecting a low battery...

I had the battery tested at NAPA during lunch today, the guy said it's fine. Glad it was nothing, as I'll be traveling next week.

I had the battery tested at NAPA during lunch today, the guy said it's fine. Glad it was nothing, as I'll be traveling next week.

My wife's tested fine at the dealer a week or so before it failed again...... If the battery is over 4 years old I would think about a new one. Once a battery is completely drained, its days are numbered.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387232592.741265.jpgJust finish yesterday doing the front upper control arms, ball joints, tie rods, and lower it about 2 inches by cutting the springs one coil on each side it rides really good these cars have a really good suspension ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387233633.904336.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387232592.741265.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387233633.904336.jpg

yea sure they are from ledglow, its the 6 piece expandable wireless kit, costs about 60 dollars

Thanks sir, here is the headunit Kendwood DDX470.

That looks awesome! I plan on getting something similar. I'll be using that Bluetooth/Pandora streaming for sure.

When I got mine done in a previous car, I paid the installer a little extra to bypass the safety feature so I could watch DVDs when driving, for the kids on trips.

Proper alignment and road force balance. Still a mild vibration in the steering wheel. Looks like I'll keep chasing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back