Official LS Picture Thread

I see.... nice Rollin! what all do u have done to the camaro?

K&N intake and Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. New wheels and tires coming end of the summer and a front lip spoiler. Its the wifes DD. I can't go to crazy with it.

So as most of you guys know, I bought my car while I was overseas. I've only seen two pictures of it which are on here and it was stock. So far, I've gotten my wheels, spoiler, lowering kit with alignment kit, and all red quarter tails. I haven't painted the spoiler yet so it isn't going on yet and i'm waiting to buy my deck lid tails. Only thing it needs is an oil change and new brakes, rotors. tell me what you guys think so far.

[/ATTACH]View attachment 828459863

Might keep these for winter, thoughts?
5ae37de6-7520-4ff4-8123-b7aa45fce005_zps4593832b.jpg

So as most of you guys know, I bought my car while I was overseas. I've only seen two pictures of it which are on here and it was stock. So far, I've gotten my wheels, spoiler, lowering kit with alignment kit, and all red quarter tails. I haven't painted the spoiler yet so it isn't going on yet and i'm waiting to buy my deck lid tails. Only thing it needs is an oil change and new brakes, rotors. tell me what you guys think so far.

[/ATTACH]View attachment 828459863

... plus its dirty as fvck...

Summer is not good for our color broski. I have washed the car, and not driven it for a week and then by the weekend all the pollen that has settled on it makes our color look like stained teeth, or Ivory as some might say. It's my biggest dislike about my LS. I can't rip on my LS too hard, I went in to test drive a 4 banger volvo and well the rest is history.

Wheels are decent, I like chunky 5 spokes but those aren't exciting enough. Anyone who doesn't know anything about an LS will just assume they are nice stockers. Winters for sure though.

Lookin' good boys. IS it just the crappy camera quality, or is PaulyG's vinyl super dirty? lol

Lookin' good boys. IS it just the crappy camera quality, or is PaulyG's vinyl super dirty? lol

lol could be a little of both. Matte white is a bastard to keep clean lol And I was at a cottage the weekend before this (with the car) and didn't have time to do a good hand wash during the week, just a touchless. And with the wheels poking out as much as they do in the rear, my rear bumper is pretty much ALWAYS dirty :(

lol could be a little of both. Matte white is a bastard to keep clean lol And I was at a cottage the weekend before this (with the car) and didn't have time to do a good hand wash during the week, just a touchless. And with the wheels poking out as much as they do in the rear, my rear bumper is pretty much ALWAYS dirty :(

Yea white vinyl must be SUPER hard to keep clean. Holds on to every speck of dust.

I think I may be unwrapping my LS next year. Begin experimenting with plastidips :]

Yea white vinyl must be SUPER hard to keep clean. Holds on to every speck of dust.

I think I may be unwrapping my LS next year. Begin experimenting with plastidips :]

Yeah EVERYTHING shows up and is a pain to get rid of. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have become my best friend :)

If/when I unwrap mine I will probably look at the Plastidip route as well. Depends on what colour I want to go with mostly.

Members online

No members online now.
Back