Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Clean 96 lsc

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/3723725564.html

3Md3F83I25Id5M55J5d4439a66e93e20e11bf.jpg

that is a members car.

the car has to be a **** hole. and that's why he stole other pictures of 3 cars that aren't his.

I e-mailed him and offered $300 if I could hear it run, he said "Sorry the car is worth more than that sitting in my garage".

People think they can make a million $$$ parting cars out to a market they have no connections in. He also said the body is strait but couldn’t provide any pictures of the whole car. :confused:

I’m just trying to save as many as I can without going broke. I see allot go to the crushers because people just want the engines and scrap the rest, that makes Eric sad :(

Just looked at the thread, his ad on clist shows its a dealer? I'm guessing he just made a usernsme on lod to post his for sale ad though..only 2 posts. Car looks clean and the price ain't bad either for it being a dealer..but the clist ad is gone soo, may be sold?

i don't think so. the c list ad went down yesterday, same time he put the ad up on LOD. i know cuz i checked c list yesterday when i saw the LOD post, and it was already gone.

Even if it was clean it would not be worth much. No drive shaft, stock was too short. Battery missing (new one will be over $100). And the list goes on.

Oddly, the bird crap is just the icing on the cake. :D

Also no serp belt. :confused:

Put the darn thing out of its misery. Prime candidate for a really ****ty parts car.

That's one hell of a clean Mark VIII for 151k.

sh!tty? We are talking about a V8 here. I think 15/23 is till considered great gas mileage for a V8 even in today's standards.

Well both my Marks get considerably better fuel economy than that. I would think something was wrong if that is all I got. The D.A. with the head gasket trouble actually gets better fuel economy than my other one. Like 27-28 on the highway compared to 25-26 for the other one. I still average over 22 all around with both of them.

homer-drooling.png

And dude dropped the price already twice, so makes me wonder if it really is nice as with these cars, it's like shooting dice.

Something is calling me to this one...

I already have a K4 Mark that's been in the garage for some time and I don't see it being finished anytime soon as my uncle starting working on making some Skylark he acquired real sublime.

You have no clue how bad I want to drive my Deep Navy Blue, so I might as well try this to make that dream come true a little sooner.

homer-drooling.png

And dude dropped the price already twice, so makes me wonder if it really is nice as with these cars, it's like shooting dice.

Something is calling me to this one...

I already have a K4 Mark that's been in the garage for some time and I don't see it being finished anytime soon as my uncle starting working on making some Skylark he acquired real sublime.

You have no clue how bad I want to drive my Deep Navy Blue, so I might as well try this to make that dream come true a little sooner.

That doesn't look like the normal blue from factory. i wouldn't be surprised if he painted the car similar to the blue I chose for my black Mark. It looks so sweet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back