Anyone with LS's in Long Island

Tdrivers72

LVC Member
Reaction score
I feel like im the only person on LI that actually cares alot about there LS besides a few other guys that i may see occasionally around me. i wanna be able to cruise around as like a group at times but never know anyone lol.

...there were other LS's that were on long island - this was 2 yrs ago - but some have since sold, or are no longer around :(

IMG_0021.jpg

From that picture I still have my car, left and right of me those cars are gone, what about the other 2 on the right end???

Nick,
The black 06 was sold as well (to a member on here actually), the 02 LSE not sure of.

I'm located in Suffolk county around deer park. Not to fond about Nassau cause the police out there seems to be very strict. But yea like I wanna like go out when the other race cars are out late at night and just roll through there as like a group of Lincoln's. that would be cool.

From that picture I still have my car, left and right of me those cars are gone, what about the other 2 on the right end???

Well actually, your 1/2 right...the '02 silver frost LS *to your right*, which was mine at the time, was totaled in an accident last Feb. :(

The '06 silver birch LS *to your left* was Rich88LSC's car at the time...and that i bought last summer, has been in storage since. :D

The lowered black '06 LS i believe was purchased by HDDave.

The black LSE on the end has since been sold - it was my friends car, he is not a member on here.

I'm located in Suffolk county around deer park. Not to fond about Nassau cause the police out there seems to be very strict. But yea like I wanna like go out when the other race cars are out late at night and just roll through there as like a group of Lincoln's. that would be cool.

im located in Suffolk too, between medford and port jeff. I stay away from the night races, but maybe we all could meet up at a show or something - we will see if we can set that up when summer comes around. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back