New Wheels!

JMARZILLI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally received my Sentas I ordered off eBay! Can't wait for this crap weather to change so I can get these put on. Two questions, where is everyone getting the Lincoln center caps that fit these wheels, and does anyone have any for sale?

20130221_143746.jpg

They are still in the boxes, they just arrived today. We are expected to get more snow this weekend so unfortunately they are not going on soon.

Check ebay. I bought mine from Tasca Ford but I have chrome Sentas though. You should find some on ebay.

i ordered mine over a month ago and they have been sitting in the boxes as well. im going to use the chrome center caps from my 06 lincoln wheels. u can find center caps on ebay. i noticed tho that they done "snap" in like normal caps cause they are too big.

I wanted to get rid of any chrome on my car, wasnt the look i was going for. I hope this storm misses cause they were talking up to another 12 inches

I paid around $50 for a new set of center caps on ebay. That seems to be about average for them. Some people try and charge like 20+ dollars for one center cap so I would just be patient until you come across a decent deal. Can't wait to see the sentas on your car.

This is how the original LS caps will fit. Not as flush as the Jag caps but they still look good. Plus, there is no risk of them falling out since they fit very tight. I have hit a couple potholes (one large enough to damage a tire) and the center caps stayed in place.

RIM.jpg

Can't answer your question but congrats on getting wheels. It's one of the single most things you can do to your car to improve the stance/look of your vehicle. Currently looking forward to putting mine back on my car once it warms up for good. Once I get settled I'm going to find a legit set to throw on their though.

This is how the original LS caps will fit. Not as flush as the Jag caps but they still look good. Plus, there is no risk of them falling out since they fit very tight. I have hit a couple potholes (one large enough to damage a tire) and the center caps stayed in place.

sexy wheels i like:cool:

Nice!!!

The Lincoln center caps need a little trimming on the back side of cap, outer-edge, No big deal took me less than 5 min with a dremal.

They dont snap all the way in to where they are flush to the wheel but very close.

I have a set of jag caps for sale :)

nice grab.

Why dont you guys just paint the center caps the color of the wheels, peel the lincoln emblems off of the lincoln center caps, then just stick them to the painted jag center caps for an oem look.

Like this. These are painted volvo center caps with the stock gen1 lincoln emblem

DSCN0233.jpg

nice grab.

Why dont you guys just paint the center caps the color of the wheels, peel the lincoln emblems off of the lincoln center caps, then just stick them to the painted jag center caps for an oem look.

Like this. These are painted volvo center caps with the stock gen1 lincoln emblem

DSCN0233.jpg

I don't know why I did not think about that!

Looks oem for sure.....what did you use as far adhesive for the emblem to center cap?

Hmmmm I may tinker with the emblems and paint them :D

nice grab.

DSCN0233.jpg

SHOW OFF!!!!:slap: A fight to the death for your wheels?:F I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY want those. PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!:D

The emblems are sticky enough to just stick to the new caps. One the first set, I used clear silicone, on the second set ( someone kept mine :mad:), I used took them of the gen1 caps and held them down the the new caps for a few minutes to make sure it stayed, worked out great.

SHOW OFF!!!!:slap: A fight to the death for your wheels?:F I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY want those. PLEAZE!!!!!!!!!:D

:D

Keeping these, but I am looking at a second staggered set to change it up here and there. No one has them and they are 9.5 in the rear :cool: I still have half a vulcan set I need to complete. Geez, I'm turning into mlara :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back