What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

got my new wheels today, i like the look.

wheels.jpg

wheels2.jpg

moon roof

I have 2 moon roofs. You can have them for the shipping. Thanx Bruce

I drove my son to the hospital because I thought he might be getting that bad flu that's going around but he didn't have it. The security guard gave me good parking. He said the car was sitting kinda low when I was pulled in and talking to him and explaining why I was there. I told him when I park, I'll drop it low. He loved the car and asked what kind it was. He was in his mid 20's I guess. He noticed the JL decals on the back 3 windows and wanted to see the system in the trunk. I showed him real quick but then said "dude, my kid could possibly have the flu and I need to get him inside. Thanks for the parking spot" lol

Oh yeah, it was raining......:mad: but my son is more important than the car getting wet.

2013-01-11232444.jpg

I never knew you were handicapped.

(Fibromyalgia) but I don't let it stop me from doing things. It also hasn't struck me hard yet either. No cure for it. I have a handicap placard but as you can see, didn't use it lol. I don't let it get me down but it does affect my shoulders, legs, ankles and upper back muscles on each side and feels like a burning sensation sometimes. It has it's bad days and it's good ones.

Doctor diagnosed me with it over a year ago. It doesn't show up in blood tests either. Weird disease!

new wheels made the car look dirty so i cleaned her and gave her a bath, 98 still has airride issues. but has my old enkei wheels instead of the octastars

new wheels made the car look dirty so i cleaned her and gave her a bath, 98 still has airride issues. but has my old enkei wheels instead of the octastars

Man, you got to start showing pics of this stuff. If you use your phone to take pics and it's a smartphone, download the app called (AirDroid) and you can easily move pics from the phone to the computer for uploading to the net. AirDroid is a must have app for anyone that spends any amount of time online and text messages people.

[url]http://web.airdroid.com/[/URL] <---This is where you would go in your browser on the computer but get the app on the phone off the Google Play Store or w/e you have. You'll love it.

How long did it take to arrive after ordering? I was hearing two months and I don't feel comfortable with that...

About a month
Hes good at communicating and has sold plenty thats why i trusted him.
I placed the order then when he finished building it he had me pay.
I also had him add a foot to the wire so it would reach the center console in my 97

Members online

No members online now.
Back