Official LS Picture Thread

:shifty:

windowclipping.png

I've been waiting for a few days for the price to drop down from $51, back to $45/ea. Getting $20 back via PayPal cashback promo as well, so it's not so bad. Too bad I didn't jump on the Visteons when I had the chance.

:shifty:

windowclipping.png

I've been waiting for a few days for the price to drop down from $51, back to $45/ea. Getting $20 back via PayPal cashback promo as well, so it's not so bad. Too bad I didn't jump on the Visteons when I had the chance.

That's hefty. Are you doing the valve cover gasket and spark plugs too?

Just plugs (had them sitting on my desk for 2 months now) and coils. VCGs only when/if they start to leak.

The patient is in the ambulance and headed off to surgery...

okay, yeah.... ****s gonna be wide open and completely taken apart. Are there ANY gains in HP I can make ...port & polish, cam... anything? Or should I leave well enough alone???

ambulance.jpg

carfire.jpg

carblue.jpg

Just plugs (had them sitting on my desk for 2 months now) and coils. VCGs only when/if they start to leak.

Don't forget to gap check each and every single plug, chances are they are correctly gapped but it never hurts to double check.

The DG529's work well in my 01, however I bought the hold-downs from Hite and will be trying the Accel's next when these DG529's start giving me the first sign of problems.

I remember a distributor cap, coil, plugs + wires could be had for under a hundred buck. Why Why Why did they need to go to this COP design.

M4rk, you done COP and plugs on your LS ever yet ?

Start on the passenger side. ( feeling of accomplishment build-up )

~ have fun with the 7mm bolt on the coil cover, far lower back, drivers side !

I have taken out all eight coils once to check for leaks, about a month ago.. that was fun. I left most of the coil cover bolts off in anticipation on changing them out at one point :D

That back bolt wasn't even bad, I don't get what everyone is bitching about. The ones by the evap/PS tank are much tougher to get to. I had to remove the whole intake to gain enough clearance to access them, as I couldn't move the PS tank aside far enough with the airbox in place.

Odd, for me it was the very back d/s lower bolt on the coil cover, all the other ones were easy.

EDIT: oh yes ... and I remembered just now, the top bolt on that side, in the very back, someone previous to me, had forced the cover off and snapped the corner plastic where the bolt goes through.

Here is my 00 LS v6. Its stock with 167k miles on it. This is the first car I've owned, everything else has been a truck or jeep.

2012-09-30_14-23-04_319.jpg

This is my play toy 89 F250 on 44s. Gets 4mpg on a good day

131603_10151296707933825_1673335762_o.jpg

What's that white stuff on the ground? Someone spill some flour?

Combined, but not alot of distance driven its not a comfortable ride lol

bet ya she rides nice in mud up to the floor boards !

looks great man !

What's that white stuff on the ground? Someone spill some flour?

Shortly after the mysterious occurrence, several witnesses reported many drug dealers running in all directions.

My poor LS was stuck at the end of my driveway during our really heavy MN snow last week, was a sad time til I put new treds on the car

302736_3903394664649_1993003207_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back