Official LS Picture Thread

Possible calendar shot?
calendarpic2.jpg

Very nice! I like the exhaust tips.

DSCF1627.jpg

This guy, he is all over the road

Nicely done Hite

Tips are flowmaster dual 3.5". Don't have the part number on me at the moment. The spoiler is going to be the wings west 3 piece.

Went down to the lake for a nice peaceful lunch on my break.... couldn't help but snap a quick pic.

lake1.jpg

Form members LS. Met new owner. Hopefully, a new member soon.

New Member LS.jpg

What would I have to do to install an 2006 LSE front bumper on my 2003 regular LS. Is it complicated or just bolt on? Special tools? And what would I need to do about the fog lights. Thanks.

What would I have to do to install an 2006 LSE front bumper on my 2003 regular LS. Is it complicated or just bolt on? Special tools? And what would I need to do about the fog lights. Thanks.

This is the wrong thread for this question. This is a picture thread. Use the search function at the top of the page. Or if you are just plain lazy then yes it just bolts right on.

Took 21 shots tonight. I think these are the best of the bunch.

04 small.jpg

DSCF2787 small.jpg

DSCF2788 small.jpg

DSCF2789 small.jpg

DSCF2790 small.jpg

DSCF2791 small.jpg

DSCF2795 small.jpg

DSCF2802 small.jpg

DSCF2801 small.jpg

DSCF2810 small.jpg

Very nice pics Rollin! I see some calendar shots in there

Thanks.:) I still have five more locations to hit. Have to get them next weekend. Last minute. Suppose to rain all this weekend.:(

that 3rd pic is bad a$$ rollin

Thank you.:)

All are close...but no cigar :D should have started an hour earlier..

Had to cut the grass first. If that storm hadn't come through, they would have been better shots.:(

Members online

Back