Official LS Picture Thread

Thanks, looks good.

EDIT:
I don't think so, doesn't look his in the pics on eBay.
His has a further lip on it which protrudes out and down further,
also inside rounded edge curve before it goes to the slotted grilles is different.

LSV8Crisis, nice looking LS. I'd like to know how you manage to get nearly 30mpgs out of it.

Thanks, looks good.

EDIT:
I don't think so, doesn't look his in the pics on eBay.
His has a further lip on it which protrudes out and down further,
also inside rounded edge curve before it goes to the slotted grilles is different.

Hmmm not sure on this

Member iivans car

092611121121.jpg

Thanks guys!

I bought the car as it sits with 65K on it. The previous owner only put about 7K a year on it. I have all the service records.

All I've done is clean the MAF sensor with electrical contact cleaner because of the oil intake from the K&N filter. It doesn't take much to coat the sensing wires. I also replaced the fuel filter. For the oil change I used Mobil1 5-20W synthetic oil. With the exception of the JLC HID's, the air filter, oil filter and the oil, the car has only ever had Genuine Motorcraft parts. Even the windshield wipers are Motorcraft.

As far as the spoilers, I'm pretty sure it's the full Wings West kit. If I'm mistaken please correct me. Check out the link...

http://www.wingswest.com/catalog/Li...Custom-Lsc-4Pc-Complete-Kit-Polyurethane.html

As for how I get 29+MPG...
I drive like a "little old lady". 65 MPH is about as fast as I go. Also, I accelerate lightly and evenly until I can use the speed control then I use it exclusively to speed up and slow down. I'm sure I tick off some people but they can go around. At $4.55 a gallon I'm not interested in how they feel.

I hope I answered everyone's questions. Thanks again!

... I'm sure I tick off some people but they can go around. At $4.55 a gallon I'm not interested in how they feel.

CLASSIC !!!

Love your attitude on that one, best answer of the night award.

yup, they can go around at that price. love it ROFL. so true !

thanks, I'll look some more for that spoiler, looks great.

Thanks guys!

I bought the car as it sits with 65K on it. The previous owner only put about 7K a year on it. I have all the service records.

All I've done is clean the MAF sensor with electrical contact cleaner because of the oil intake from the K&N filter. It doesn't take much to coat the sensing wires. I also replaced the fuel filter. For the oil change I used Mobil1 5-20W synthetic oil. With the exception of the JLC HID's, the air filter, oil filter and the oil, the car has only ever had Genuine Motorcraft parts. Even the windshield wipers are Motorcraft.

As far as the spoilers, I'm pretty sure it's the full Wings West kit. If I'm mistaken please correct me. Check out the link...

http://www.wingswest.com/catalog/Li...Custom-Lsc-4Pc-Complete-Kit-Polyurethane.html

As for how I get 29+MPG...
I drive like a "little old lady". 65 MPH is about as fast as I go. Also, I accelerate lightly and evenly until I can use the speed control then I use it exclusively to speed up and slow down. I'm sure I tick off some people but they can go around. At $4.55 a gallon I'm not interested in how they feel.

I hope I answered everyone's questions. Thanks again!

Lol I tried that once, I made it like 8 miles before I couldnt take it anymore hahaha

LOL Stops, you might need to smoke one and put on some Snoop Lion.

osx_snoop_lion-120753.jpg

It may very well be the Wings West kit but it's this part I can't seem to match anywhere.

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Cool, that thread talks about that it was a modified WW kit but then the previous owner found ford part numbers on all the pieces of the body kit.

Pektel asking for those numbers and never got them.

looks like a one off.

either way, looks great man !

and yet, in those other threads they insist its a WW kit that's been modified.
so if you didn't buy that car (has sunroof and yours doesn't) then there appears
to be a second identical modified WW kit around.

unless, he did eventually sell it and it ended up on the car you bought.

damn confusing if you ask me, so much so, I just gave up on it.

If you add Crisis' body kit to the pile, that would be 3 or 4 "Modified WW" one off's I've seen around here.

Maybe an independant company began to make those legit kits, then tanked while only getting a very few off to the public.

Very nice ls by the way

It does take some discipline but with a THX sound system at my fingertips one settles in quite nicely.

Lol see my problem is that I use the sound system to listen to EDM most of the time. My mpg differs by about 3 based on if I'm listening to NPR or electric area lol

Finally put the emblems on. Now i just need to paint the calipers and hood latch.

CAM00176.jpg

LS1-3.jpg

LS2.jpg

LS-2.jpg

LS3-3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back