I'm thinkin' it's time.....

trading the LS in?

Not a fan of the convertible, but I do love the sedan. Any particular reason you're going for this? There are NEW fun cars available for that price now a days.

Agreed, not a fan of the convertible but I like most Audis I see. Congrats!

*Edit - Audis (plural) can not be in the form Audi's (conjugative).

Last edited:
Sssstttt, keep it down a bit guys, my wife wants a fricken Audi.

driven one of those once (not a drop top) that thing was rowdy! handled very well, damn good balance, and was a night and day difference in power from an LS for having a similar sized engine.

however, as with anything from the Germans, not fun to work on.

Not a fan of the wheels, but looks like a fun car. I didn't realize that thse were v8 cars.

Not a fan of the convertible, but I do like the sedans.Wish they kept the V8's in the new s4's :( I know the supercharged V6 has similar power, but its not the same as having a V8

Congrats

driven one of those once (not a drop top) that thing was rowdy! handled very well, damn good balance, and was a night and day difference in power from an LS for having a similar sized engine.

however, as with anything from the Germans, not fun to work on.

I felt the same way after getting my E36 BMW.....until I took possession of my LS a couple weeks ago and had time to look things over.

The E36 is a walk in the park compared to the Lincoln, LOL, and it's only three years older.

I wouldn't mind owning a S4 but not a convertible. Those wheels are awful.

I wouldn't mind owning a S4 but not a convertible. Those wheels are awful.

And not for that price either.

Around here I can get an 07 545 for less money.

Or a brand new 300 limited with the V6 that puts out more HP than the LS.

I find it hard to justify paying over 20K for a 7 year old car. Only few cars are worth that money to me. BMW, Benz or Infiniti comes to me.

And not for that price either.

Around here I can get an 07 545 for less money.
Who said I paid that?
Or a brand new 300 limited with the V6 that puts out more HP than the LS.

I find it hard to justify paying over 20K for a 7 year old car. Only few cars are worth that money to me. BMW, Benz or Infiniti comes to me.

A toyota? Gimme a break man

Who said I paid that?

A toyota? Gimme a break man

Infiniti is the luxury brand of Nissan and if you have never seen the interior of a 2008+ G35/G37 sedan then check it out and you'll see what I mean. And they are rwd 300hp V6 powered.

Huh? Infiniti is owned by Nissan.

He clearly doesn't know anything about infiniti and Nissan makes quality reliable cars as well. The GTR is an amazing machine for example.

The G35/37 coupe is a gorgeous car and makes one of the best sounds I've ever heard. What a beautiful exhaust note.

the g37 is pretty good looking on the outside, but I've never been a fan of any of infiniti's interiors, just couldn't do it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back