I'm thinkin' it's time.....

God damn Canadian children on this site as of late. These cars attract the wrong buyers most of the time - gotta ditch mine soon!

*patiently awaiting pics of the S4*

Hate to pop your bubble but Audi / VW owners can be just as passionate as any other car owner.

this again brings me to two thoughts...

first
megnaflow...Megnaflow... engineers at Megnaflow

I'm pretty sure its Magnaflow.

And btw it might not be misfire since Ford today says its back pressure from clogged up cats... still looking into that..

what the hell is there to still look into???

you have a misfire,
this unburned gas left the engine and entered the cat,
this damaged the cat,
the cat is now clogged.

did i miss something else here?

Some just want to deny the obvious in hopes that the problem will change to something easier and cheaper.

Not a huge fan of the Cabriolet myself but I love the Audi line-up, Sedan and Avant both. Plan to get an A4 as my next car. Congrats on the new car.

looking back at all the S4's I've seen, dont really remember the last time i saw a female driver...

I've also seen a lot of chicks drive V6 ponys, so how does that make either a 5.0 or a gt500 a chicks car???

Since so many of you have choosen to get off topic. I was going to "close" this thread. Instead, I choose to delete the post that were "off-topic".

I apologize to certian members that I did delete your post. There was some good info. But wasted on members that don't appreciate it.

Gentlemen, think before you post. Possible new members will NOT join, if they see and read such non-sense.

BTW Wicked Ace. Sweet ride. Make it your own. Don't listen to what others think. As long as you like. That is all that matters.

Last edited:

Members online

Back