Help, Need PCM and VCRM

MercuryLs

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a EBP2 PCM and a VCRM for my '96 Mark VIII. If anyone has one PLEASE let me know!!!

I've got both. $150 for both if you want to come and pick them up. $170 for both if you want me to ship them to you. Let me know.

Don't mean to get off topic, but your 96 in the signature has me curious. Sounds like one hell of a car if you are going for 10s. I've previously watched all of your videos on the tube and that car is fast. Were any of those videos with the blower or just the juiced setup?

Thank you
...All of my vids are of my '94 car in different stages. Nitrous & stock engine- KB Blower & 1st forged engine- small Vortech & 1st built forged engine- bigger Vortech Intercooled & 2nd built forged engine- Got the '96 car and swapped everything in.

The White '93 Mark VIII is the one i built for my wife.

Thank you
...All of my vids are of my '94 car in different stages. Nitrous & stock engine- KB Blower & 1st forged engine- small Vortech & 1st built forged engine- bigger Vortech Intercooled & 2nd built forged engine- Got the '96 car and swapped everything in.

The White '93 Mark VIII is the one i built for my wife.

I particularly like the one up against the Lightning and the butt-hurt that was going on with him when he challenged you on the forum. LOL Very interesting video with a cool story behind it. It's just a Lincoln. :D

lol, yeah.
That was actually back on the original stock '94 engine w/ 3.08 gears.

I put another stock engine in it after that with 96-98 cobra cams, 3.73 gears, ET street DRs, ect. -On a 135shot on NANO nitrous it went 11.7 @ 119mph w/ a 1.7 60'

I never have ran any of the blower setups at the track.

Later this year I hope to see how far we can get the wife's car on a stock bottom end.

Members online

No members online now.
Back