young mark 8s progress thread

how many washers are there on each banjo bolt? one? or two one before the house and one after the house between it and the caliper

how many washers are there on each banjo bolt? one? or two one before the house and one after the house between it and the caliper
two one before the house and one after the house between it and the caliper...most people suggest not reusing old ones, especially the bottom one

two one before the house and one after the house between it and the caliper...most people suggest not reusing old ones, especially the bottom one

ok im replacing both what size is the washer exactly because i got a kit with three different sizes

got the new rotors and banjo bolts on her tomorrow my dad id coming to help bleed it when i put the calipers on her i also forgot how that hose was ran

uploadfromtaptalk1378781058483.jpg

almost got tboned by a cocky cop today pulling out of auto zone had his lights on and i was pulling out i was just below the crest of a hill he comes flying at me and i hammered it there was no backing up almost ended up in a ditch having to fight to get out his way i didnt hear him coming he didnt have his sirens on but shes all done ill post pics tomorrow of her cleaned up but not detailed but for now heres a few teasers also got stuck on a hill my trans shifts too early then doesnt down shift unless i floor it completely

uploadfromtaptalk1378865575476.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1378865585241.jpg

Check that tranny fluid.
Looks good can't wait for more pics

ive checked it and its fine i have a equiped shop at my disposal now so im probably replacing the tranny this winter with one from a 98 cant decide whether to go used or reman fron napa or autozone

she.dont clean up well shes got some scars and bruises shes a bit dusty and dirty now from drving in the rain so im washing her again when ever i can and making sure my phones charged for it

primed the fender so it dont rust this winter while i source a new one and front and rear bumpers for next summer since it was bare metal i did forget to take the mud flap off

uploadfromtaptalk1380195872372.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380195880653.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380195889164.jpg

What's the point in priming a junk fender? Who cares if it rusts..just find another fender off a junkyard mark viii..doesnt matter what color it is eitherway it'll look better than a f*cked up smashed primered fender.

Primer holds moisture, it will rust faster if you don't paint it.

I have a black gen one drivers side fender if you want to buy it and pay shipping.

Members online

Back