parting out a mark will make me 1 million dollars!

Yeah i don't like to psot like that but that guy was getting on my nerves.

yea but with 15K posts, you "gotta let one fly" from time to time.

What.. 1 post in 15K, I think your doing fine "mista peppah"

Yeah! You guys are right! He is a waist! We are just feeding in to this more and more! Where I come from, action speaks louder and to argue over the internet is a waist! It started out funny but its not now! I will see you guys on another thread! Let's stop talking to douchebags and talk about more important things;)

Like tittes and beer. :Beer

yea but ya'll kicked him around all weekend, I only got a coupla kicks in today, but.. I'm all caught up now Between DBOTM here..and the LS forum

he'll be back under another name, he does it all the time, but i found his original picture before he air brushed it.

bigreddickhead2.gif

thats probably a pic of an inocent guy, getting defiled on here because some tool couldnt post a real pic of himself. either way it is funny as fock.lmao

thats probably a pic of an inocent guy, getting defiled on here because some tool couldnt post a real pic of himself. either way it is funny as fock.lmao

Well that's what I think as he's claimed so much and you can be anything you want on the internet .... Even KK can be a mechanic LOL ... let know if there seems to be anyone who appears to be this person ... and we'll make sure he's off for good.

I think you win the thread.

man usually I can dig up more stuff...

I got banned from the galveston daily news website because this B*tch was trolling me.. so I "googled" her username and found her Myspace and twitter pages and posted them..

SHE GOT MAAAAAAD...LOL

and I got banned, for posting publicly available information...(lol)

funny she got mad at ME about stuff SHE posted on the internet..

lol

she said she was feeling ill and had the flu on her twitter page and I posted in a thread "get well soon"..and she FREAKED RIGHT THE F*CK OUT.
when she RANTED, I then posted her MYSPACE page which was WIDE OPEN..and again..she got mad at ME because she was a dumbazz...
lol

it was a RIOT

ALL of bigredapples stuff is still ZERO BIDS

HAHA

His prices are just out of line... maybe you could get that price if an item fell into a bid war at the end but as a buy now no way ...

If you read the one auction of the whole car if you have an interest in a part he'll start an auction for it.

Hmmmm... well you could run him up a good bill if you kept requesting parts to be listed ... :shifty: :cool: :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back