parting out a mark will make me 1 million dollars!

salvage cars can still be road legal, why would he say its not operational on the road? i wouldnt part it if its that nice.

I noticed "the engine dept..." My engine has a department?? I thought it had a compartment. Maybe his stuff is better than our stuff too.

salvage cars can still be road legal, why would he say its not operational on the road? i wouldnt part it if its that nice.

Looks to me like it's just the standard disclaimer that eBay makes you put in a parts car auction...

No... he is the one that wanted to sell that car for way too much and we flamed him and he cried....

Your thinking of Mr. Baker, Mmtphoto, etc...

This auction is NOT for the car, it is for one lug nut only and to let you know I am parting the whole car..

What a douche bag. I reported his auction. 99 dollars for a lug nut? I should buy it, pick it up in person and chuck it at his face.

is that the guy who has had like 17,000 different LVC names on here?

I think he has had a few usernames. Might be the same guy who said you were small time and he was gonna come down and beat you up. (totally unrelated to the users KK was on about)

You missed the thread cos you were in the middle of moving, btw.

Frogman beat him down pretty good.

He was told the car wouldnt bring what he was asking.
I guess LVC was right.
He was trying craigslist too.
It was rusty if I remember right.
Now he can take a beating parting it out.

lol tell us how you really feel NY - too HOT! lol

I feel bad for the Mark....makes me sad.

MsM8

What a douche bag. I reported his auction. 99 dollars for a lug nut? I should buy it, pick it up in person and chuck it at his face.

He obviously just wants people to know he has the parts for sale on a bigger scale then craigslist.. I've heard of people listing parts cars on ebay like this before, whats the big deal? How big of an a$$ was this guy??? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.
Back