parting out a mark will make me 1 million dollars!

One MILLION dollars! Muah hahahah...

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

lol sounds lke the kx450r or whoever it was too, he also lives in the same town in n.y, i love how i always seem to get brought up in a fight lmfao. i'm glad i wasnt around for that one, i would have opened my mouth too and it had nothing to do with me, its like crack, i cant stay out of it, i always need a hit too lmfao!!!

yea i reported him...now his ad says "email me with your needs and I will list the item on ebay" jackazz

actually here is the list of queers I was told that are nothing but scum on here pasted right from my messages..Nice going guys
XLRVIII
Frogman
98lincmk7lsc
kustomizingkid
96hotrodlincoln
Go Fast Get Tickets
Lux
k9t8m

:)

Im going to email him about my blend door being broken and ask if he could pull it and sell it to me for $15.00. lol

what other crap can we have him do that is a PITA..

I need the drivers side valve cover as well.

lol

I would LOVE to watch Frogman beat up that tool... but unfortunately I don't even think it would be even a semblance of a fight, more like a massacre....

LMAO, really, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...still wiping the tears away....Just read that Big Red Rotten Apple thread.....an Internet classic. Frogman, you owned him...I'm staying on your good side.

James
97 Base
116K miles

Members online

No members online now.
Back