parting out a mark will make me 1 million dollars!

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=500810&postcount=94

attachment.jpg

Humm.... somethings not adding up right here, does anyone see 6'5 265 ? :confused:
That desk can't be 4'5 so hes what 5' 5 maybe?
5' 9 tops?
What a clown lol
He must have got that pic. on the men looking for men on craigslist.

Well being a former trim carpenter, I do know that single clothes rods are hung at about 60" from the floor (5'). He MIGHT MAYBE BE KINDA CLOSE to 6' with heels on more like 5'7" with house slippers on.

Ok! Let me get this straight, you posted a picture of your dream boyfriend, you say you hit a guy from behind for an hour! Lol! Wow! Is everyone scared yet?!?! This is some good entertainment we got here! This website is for people who talk about cars, not for insecure jerkoffs like yourself! I know what you response is going to be...your going to beat me up too right? Whatever! Stick to the topic of the site,CARS! You say if you kicked off you will just come back on? Why would you do that if nobody likes you? I guess that's your style, BEGGING FOR MORE! Probably what you do when youir boyfriend cums in your mouth and ass! Seriously, get lost bit*h!

Wow.... this guy is like 93MarkVIII, Petesweet, Mr. Wilson, and every other tool on LVC added together.

Come on up to MN, I'd love to meet you in person!

geno, do us all a favor and ban this a**hole for good! He is writing checks that his body can't cash! I will tell you this (little red penis), quit while your ahead! You are a 29 year old punk who has an obsession with men.......something wrong,don't you think? You got me shaking in my f*cking boots with a picture of you posing! Be a real man and go to work,raise a family and stop loving yourself! The truth is that you would NOT want to meet me bro! Bad move! Some things are better left alone because you don't know who you are really dealing with! This is getting out of hand now! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say....f*ck off!! conshohocken bro, CONSHOHOCKEN PENNSYLVANIA!! Let me know when you will be coming!!! lol!!!

bigredb!tch what do you do take 50 shots of steroids a day, you farm animal molester the pigs must love you when come to pork them, hey maybe you are the one who gave these pigs the SWINE Flu. Get lost mongoloid and molest some more farm animals.

bigredb!tch what do you do take 50 shots of steroids a day, you farm animal molester the pigs must love you when come to pork them, hey maybe you are the one who gave these pigs the SWINE Flu. Get lost mongoloid and molest some more farm animals.

ouch pepps, i didnt know you had this side to you,you must be pisssed off,

i say the guy is 5'4", that desk is normal height,based on where it comes upto his waist,and considering he is standing closer to the camera than the desk is,he might be even shorter,plus he is showing off,he might even be on his tippy toes trying to do his best HULK impression, the more i think of it,he seems to be getting smaller and smaller after each of his replies,

he seems to have "little man complex"

i wont kick his arse,i am not very big myself,but i think he better stop picking on Omen, it looks like Omen would tear him apart.

this has been very entertaining ,but i would really like to get back to mark viii talk,this thread expanded 3 pages just since i went to bed last night.

Yeah! You guys are right! He is a waist! We are just feeding in to this more and more! Where I come from, action speaks louder and to argue over the internet is a waist! It started out funny but its not now! I will see you guys on another thread! Let's stop talking to douchebags and talk about more important things;)

Lol you don't look like you bench 455, What an idiot. And you sure as hell don't look 260 pounds and 6'5. This is the typical idiot on the internet who tries to be tough, how about this. Take another picture and hold up a paper that says thebigredpenis or something so we know thats you.

There is no way you're going to ban him for good admin, all he has to do is reset his ip and hes back in. I know, because I have done this many times.... but it seems like this kid is computer smart, he's just a dumbass in the civilian life.

Cant bench 455..call Fred Dover from the albany RCR and he will tell ya! I can also squat 605 but I guess thats because my legs are skinny right! and yes im 260 and yes im 6"5 everything behind me looks taller because im close to camera stupid.. So again BLOW ME BIT@HES!

OH ...I see..

Fred Dover must WEIGH 455 lbs and you "bench press" him on and off your face?

What is Albany RCR I cant find their number

Seriously... lets all stop posting here and let this :q:q:q:qer die on his own.... I'm out.
I agree the fun is over.

There is no way you're going to ban him for good admin, all he has to do is reset his ip and hes back in. I know, because I have done this many times.... but it seems like this kid is computer smart, he's just a dumbass in the civilian life.

Ahh there is.... look at your ISP terms of service.
He can be banned for good.

ouch pepps, i didnt know you had this side to you,you must be pisssed off,

i say the guy is 5'4", that desk is normal height,based on where it comes upto his waist,and considering he is standing closer to the camera than the desk is,he might be even shorter,plus he is showing off,he might even be on his tippy toes trying to do his best HULK impression, the more i think of it,he seems to be getting smaller and smaller after each of his replies,

he seems to have "little man complex"

i wont kick his arse,i am not very big myself,but i think he better stop picking on Omen, it looks like Omen would tear him apart.

this has been very entertaining ,but i would really like to get back to mark viii talk,this thread expanded 3 pages just since i went to bed last night.

Yeah i don't like to post like that but that guy was getting on my nerves.

Last edited:
I couldn't find "Fred Dover" in Albany

But I did find a "Ben Dover" that said he knew this guy "really well".

Members online

No members online now.
Back