parting out a mark will make me 1 million dollars!

If you read the one auction of the whole car if you have an interest in a part he'll start an auction for it.
:

yea that's the CRAPPIEST part of the whole deal.

"IF" you want a part, let me know what it is.. I'll pull it from the car and you can fight on ebay to get the part?

SCREW THAT......that's BS.

Should be "if you want a part", let's agree on a price and I'll go pull it and sell it to you.

He's expecting the consumer to tell him which parts are "auctionable"?

Again, BS... SCREW THAT!

wow, first post under this name. this is hilarious though, where does this guy get off looking up pictures of others on the computer and talking like hes going to punch someoone across the nation. i think someone must be trying to make up for something... lmao

he only listed it like that cause someone reported him to egay for being a boner :shifty: .....he had 1 auction for a lug nut for like $99, email me with requests.....nice of beating ebay out of listing fees

yea that's the CRAPPIEST part of the whole deal.

"IF" you want a part, let me know what it is.. I'll pull it from the car and you can fight on ebay to get the part?

SCREW THAT......that's BS.

Should be "if you want a part", let's agree on a price and I'll go pull it and sell it to you.

He's expecting the consumer to tell him which parts are "auctionable"?

Again, BS... SCREW THAT!

Who's saying that you should bid on a part or even buy one .. just have him list it ... They won't sell at those prices ... and if they do the buy deserves to pay the price... But it will cause a very high bill for him at the end of the month....

Who's saying that you should bid on a part or even buy one .. just have him list it ... They won't sell at those prices ... and if they do the buy deserves to pay the price... But it will cause a very high bill for him at the end of the month....

no you misunderstood what I meant.

Rather than him taking the car apart... and putting parts on EBAY
he wants "prospective buyers" to tell him what parts are "in demand" so he doesnt waste his time taking off and listing parts that "dont sell".

What I mean was it's chickensh*t to do it that way...but of course its that guy from new york which chickensh*t is probably his birth name.

Hey there are two brand new members, stlunatic and GrampsLincoln, that have been too busy paying attention to this thread when they are desperately needed in the GUYS thread.....hook me up guys and post your pic in there for me!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!

MsM8

i just like how he said that pic was 13 years ago but he has a flat screen monitor and looks like maybe vista lolol

he got mine from myspace or facebook, what a f-a-g posting pics of dudes. i bet he's got our pics printed out and on his wall and he snaps his carrot looking at them.

he got mine from myspace or facebook, what a f-a-g posting pics of dudes. i bet he's got our pics printed out and on his wall and he snaps his carrot looking at them.
Thanks Jamie!!! I woulda felt so bad if the thread was used in a manner not beneficial to me!!!!!! lol j/k - but no joke I'd felt bad if he'd pulled from my thread....u don't wanna mess with my Hotties!!!!

MsM8

s*it, I gave him a pic of me LOL! He has way too much time on his hands.....LOSER!

Members online

No members online now.
Back