zmt325 part out *Blowout*

driver side tail light sold

so fart the only parts i have been payed for is tail light and bumper

the only other thing that is pending is the rear abs sensors. everything else is still available

both door handles sold
front abs sensors sold
rear abs sensors still pending

message center panel (the tan piece with buttons), whats the condition?

Happen to have the core support. Vallance cover? Are the sun visors in good shape ? Also the drivers side door latch mechanism . I'm sure I need a few other things I'll start gathering my list. As I'm workin on my 97

Happen to have the core support. Vallance cover? Are the sun visors in good shape ? Also the drivers side door latch mechanism . I'm sure I need a few other things I'll start gathering my list. As I'm workin on my 97

the core support is DONE.... I will check the visors as soon as i get out there. and vallance cover? if you are talking about the plastic piece under the front bumper it is useless. if not give me a little better description and i will check it out.

The top plastic piece that says mark viii on it when you pop the hood covers the radiator top and the space between there and the nose, you know where ya lay your sockets whe ya workin topside under the hood. Believe it's 2 pieces.

message center panel (the tan piece with buttons), whats the condition?

mint

015-6.jpg

the vallance is gone :( but the visors are ok. they both have a small cig burn. but i could fix that with a razor some superglue and a tooth brush in about 30 min.

get your list together and pm it to me
. or just call # is on the first post.

018-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

alright man thats cool. id really appreciate if you could make that work tho

to everyone that has ordered, i will be shipping out on Monday. thank you so much.

sorry for the delay, due to the house fire i will not be shipping til tomorrow.

Members online

Back