zmt325 part out *Blowout*

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
tried this before and sold a few things decided to start fresh.

if you want something you have like 10 days. name your price.

my phone # is (615)692 4ate4 n i n e

Last edited:
Is it a 97 or 98? I forget..:

If it's a '98 I want all the ABS sensors $50

Working moon-roof rack and motor $50-no glass

Rear Neon Ballast $20

Is it a 97 or 98? I forget..:

If it's a '98 I want all the ABS sensors $50

Working moon-roof rack and motor $50-no glass

Rear Neon Ballast $20

abs sensors are yours
it has an aftermarket moon roof and ballast is bad it is a glitch ballast that he hooked trailer lights to and it let the magic smoke out

Ummm....$5 ?

send me the $5 and i will send you what you asked for

cup holder is fubared

here is the bumper

059-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

NEXT

Drivers side rear view mirror glass. eh... 10 bucks.
The oils in mine leaked over or something.

Passenger side dash A/C vent $5.00 and if Sapper doesn't send you the money I will take all the ABS sensors, PayPal waiting or bank draft which ever you prefer.

What shape is the wood radio surround in? I would be interested if in good shape as well as the driver side tweeter speaker cover and the heated seat controls.

Passenger side dash A/C vent $5.00 and if Sapper doesn't send you the money I will take all the ABS sensors, PayPal waiting or bank draft which ever you prefer.[/QUOTE|}]

i do not have the driver side door panel
the vent is mint and yours. just pay shipping
i havent heared anything back from sapper. i pmed him my phone# and if i dont hear from him by tomorrow they are yours.

What shape is the wood radio surround in? I would be interested if in good shape as well as the driver side tweeter speaker cover and the heated seat controls.

the controls and radio surround are in good shape, not mint but better than average. i will snap some more pics when i get back out there (i decided to sleep in today). i actually had someone that wanted them over on lod he offered $50 + shipping. during moving i cleaned out my email and lost his #. i pmed him yesterday and did not hear back from him. if i do not hear back in 24hrs they are yours for $50 plus shipping.

i need a cat the one that is connected to the pipe not connected to the manifold. willing to trade

Members online

Back