zephyr is sexy

Nakoa

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
the lincoln dealership out here, where i bought my town car, just got a zephyr in today/ so, not wanting to get pestered by sales men, i went up there about 20 minutes ago(its midnight) and checked it out.

im impressed so far. very sexy, very agressive looking as well. the door were locked, so i didnt get to feel the interior but it looked as high quality as my aunts 03 ls430. the woodgrain is beautiful, and i really like how its used on the sides of the wheel as opposed to to top and bottom. ill go up there tomorrow and see if they will let me test drive it.

very sexy car.

cts eat your heart out.

From every body that has drove this car has been impressed. If ford just puts this car out to the public well, It might actually get some where.

so far i have not seen 1 commercial for this car. lincoln better start advertising this thing. or lincoln is going to be screwed big time.

Television advertising starts on the 24th. According to Lincoln's online inventory searches most dealers in my area only have 1 in stock though.

it's actually a very classy looking car inside and out. I drove one the day it came out, and it was wonderful. I was tempted to turn my kews in except for one reason. UNDERPOWERED!!!!! Other than that it was a very attractive automobile.

MAllen82 said:
it's actually a very classy looking car inside and out. I drove one the day it came out, and it was wonderful. I was tempted to turn my kews in except for one reason. UNDERPOWERED!!!!! Other than that it was a very attractive automobile.

are you sure it's underpowered? same engine as my LS V-6, yet an extra gear in automatic, and it's 400 lbs lighter.

the lincoln dealer by me as far as i know have two both sitting outside. i did not ask if they have more of them besides just those two!

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
the lincoln dealer by me as far as i know have two both sitting outside. i did not ask if they have more of them besides just those two!

we only have one at my Lincoln Dealer

captainalias said:
i'd buy it once it gets hybrid power and the 3.5L V-6.

You would probably have to choose one or the other. If you had to make the choice, what would you want? Hybrid or the 3.5L?

:L

You know, I did NOT like this car when I first saw it, but I have to say seeing it in person, I think its pretty damn nice. I don't think I'd actually buy one, but I'm not so down on it anymore.

brentalan said:
You know, I did NOT like this car when I first saw it, but I have to say seeing it in person, I think its pretty damn nice. I don't think I'd actually buy one, but I'm not so down on it anymore.

what changed your mind?

yeah i saw the commercial for it as well. i really did not like it too much. but at least they are advertising it that is a plus. but ford/lincoln needs to play it a lot more. i see about 6 civic commercials a day!

The 4wd version will add alot of value to the car. Then it won't be considered just another ill-fated fwd vehicle that is really nice.

zephyr.jpg

making this car AWD will not add a lot of value to it. try chopping the top and turning it into a convertable, then you will see this car hold somewhat of a value.

Members online

Back