Zepher with mk8 interior!

Very cool car. I know exactly where Marion is, used to pass it on my way to Asheville to visit the family. It's probably about 50 miles east of Asheville.

That's a complete Mark VIII chasis made to resemble a Zephyr.

Calabrio said:
That's a complete Mark VIII chasis made to resemble a Zephyr.

now whyd you have to go and ruin the fun....waaaah

That's a neat car - but those turbines look hideous on it. After all that effort why they didn't make some billet reproductions of correct wheels God only knows....

I'd love to do a similar project on a 61 - 63 Continental, using a modern TownCar chassis. Old cars are great but old mechanicals just don't cut it.

Even a V6 Truck chassis would be an improvement over the pre-1970 drivetrains.

All,

Calling a Lincoln Continental ( Mark I ) a Zepher is like calling a Corvette a Chevy !

Sonny

I saw a car on My Classic Car on Speed channel that was pretty much a Mark VIII with a different body. Can't remember what car it was, some old Ford or something.

rmac694203 said:
I saw a car on My Classic Car on Speed channel that was pretty much a Mark VIII with a different body. Can't remember what car it was, some old Ford or something.

was it this one?
pictures021.jpg

The crown vic?

Everyone has gone 4.6 32V crazy.

My friend's daughter's boyfriend has a 2001 F150 with a 4.6 out a nav.
all but the cab is fiberglass it set up for baja racing . I'm going try to get some pics

buddylee said:
Everyone has gone 4.6 32V crazy.

My friend's daughter's boyfriend has a 2001 F150 with a 4.6 out a nav.
all but the cab is fiberglass it set up for baja racing . I'm going try to get some pics
off topic but does one of your marks have the touring edition Town Cars rims?

Members online

No members online now.
Back