Your movado ain't got sh*t!

and the reason you didn't post your pictures into one post is because..............

Ok, who am I impersonating?

"Uh, der, Ha-ha. I scared him off using my smart words cause he is teh dumb. He had nuttin to say back cause I am so, der, smart. Der, im Italian and try to be a guido but aint smart enough, uh, der. I love myself so much I is gonna rent a tattoo shop for a whole month to cover myself in tattoos cause im so cool, uh, der."

Some of the expensive car waxes are more then worth it. I know what you meen though. I had bought a few bottles of Car Guys stuff to try it out and my friend thought I was nuts for spending $40 on a bottle of wax and thats the cheap stuff! :lol:
That being said I would love to try some of that Zymol stuff thats some stupid insaine price. Something like $2000 an ounce? Thats just nuts, and you have to use a bare hand to rub it into the paint.

Now if I had an Aston DBS I would masturbate in it daily. :lol:

Zymol Vintage is probably the one you are thinking of. 2000 for a pot, but you get free refills for life. Zymol Royale is the step up from that, at about 9K. Their Flagship is Zymol Solaris. I don't know who would spend 45K on wax though. Probably Leno.

I have a few waxes that are bare hand application. In fact, one of them, Rubbish Boy's ORiginal Edition, rivals the look of Zymol Vintage, but a pot is a little under $100. My favorite wax is either that or Dodo Juice Supernatural. I have a personalized, autographed pot from the owners:

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

Zymol Vintage is probably the one you are thinking of. 2000 for a pot, but you get free refills for life. Zymol Royale is the step up from that, at about 9K. Their Flagship is Zymol Solaris. I don't know who would spend 45K on wax though. Probably Leno.

I have a few waxes that are bare hand application. In fact, one of them, Rubbish Boy's ORiginal Edition, rivals the look of Zymol Vintage, but a pot is a little under $100. My favorite wax is either that or Dodo Juice Supernatural. I have a personalized, autographed pot from the owners:

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg
Pektel, yeah the Solaris is what I was thinking of. Thats just insane! I saw that video of the "most expensive car details" or something like that and it shows this detailing guru detailing a Maserati with the stuff.

Way beyond my price range but I sure would like to try a little to see what all the hub bub is. :lol:

LOL I love the fact I upset this very sad little man so much

so much for the ignore deal eh buddy?

xD

Its ok Morbid. Manicorn will continue to love you softly in the night.

manicorn.jpg

you know what they say about people that scream "f@ggot" all the time...

xD

showing your true colors there or just a limp wristed grasp to make up for your stupidity in an ACTUAL conversation?

Shhh, shhh shhh. *wispers* Its ok little man. The Manicorn has found your butt plug.

exterface_unicorn_04.jpg

Pektel, yeah the Solaris is what I was thinking of. Thats just insane! I saw that video of the "most expensive car details" or something like that and it shows this detailing guru detailing a Maserati with the stuff.

Way beyond my price range but I sure would like to try a little to see what all the hub bub is. :lol:

That video you saw was of Paul Dalton of Miracle Detail. He's a member on the detailing forum I frequent. He was detailing an MC12. Gorgeous car. But IIRC, he used Royale on it, but can't remember exactly. He doesn't use Zymol much anymore. He uses Swissvax, since they made a wax specifically for him, called Crystal Rock:

http://www.detailersdomain.com/swissvax-crystalrockbypauldalton.aspx

All this talk about waxin' it with the expensive stuff and manicorn, Just come right out and say it. You want to take a ride on the Manicorn, but he is too expensive for your budget.
Sooooooo, you had to settle for waxin it with these guys:

Supernatural.jpg

lol. There may some freudian gayness with your post. We were talking about wax and autos, and you went off the gay end.

I was just going along with the Previous themes. You know: the :q:q:q, retard, Douche baggery, and Post whoring of page 2. I figured I would kill all 4 subjects with one post, basically nullifying the last subject. I figure the next 2 posts made up for that though.

I got it. I thought the picture was very clever. I got a chuckle out of it, anyways :D

On a more serious note, Supernatural is a great show. It's portrayal of the struggle of brotherly love through
attachment issues (co-dependance) and blatant incestual homo-erotic themes is second only to full house.
The plot theme involving inner demons and Blood drinking can be made to parallel the Inner Demons of the OP and
his blood boiling rage. So it has deeper meaning to this thread than at first glance.
:D:D

Members online

Back