Your age LS owners

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wondering everyones age. sometimes i feel alot older than some but usually i feel a lot younger..

Im 28 as of the 15th

25. LsUnV2, I'm planning on trading my 02 V8 LSE for the 04 version of it. Anything I need to keep an eye out for on the second generations? 27000 miles, mint condition.

48, but holding at 28. At least, that's the way I see it.

25. LsUnV2, I'm planning on trading my 02 V8 LSE for the 04 version of it. Anything I need to keep an eye out for on the second generations? 27000 miles, mint condition.

Not really just make sure you get the factory nav and all options. The only thing i didnt like is no auto wipers:mad:

I would reccomend getting an extended warranty, mine cost 3 grand and im covered until like 97,000 miles. ive already had the rear lower control arm replaced, 3 alignments, two end links, sway bar, and sway bar bushings replaced all free of charge. Care free driving ........ worth 3 grand

I'm 28... I like to play a game called "Gangster or Grand Pa" each time I see another LS owner on the road. Its good times, try it.

ummm I stopped counting at 25 when my insurance went down. The next time I have a birthday will be 65 cause thats retirement.

Members online

No members online now.
Back