youngest ls owner ?

I put an lsd in for under 150. magnaflows for about 300. intake for 40 bucks. tune for about 250. I dont' see any real high numbers there.

True for someone thats around our age but when you are 17 thats a fortune! atleast it was when i was flipping burgers at 17 trying to save up $$$

True for someone thats around our age but when you are 17 thats a fortune! atleast it was when i was flipping burgers at 17 trying to save up $$$

Well im currently 17 and am a supervisor at a local food market. So therefore it is not a big fortune for me.

Well I see there are some NJ people on here. But they are all kids.

Essex county

And I still know more about them than you ever will.

what's your point? I'm here to have fun. I've I wanted to learn more I'd have my head deep in parts and instructions by now trying to know what every part does and how to mechanically or eletrically improve it :p

holy :q:q:q:q a ls lasted 3 years, its a miracle!

I rarely drive it, it sits out for most of the winter, I don't put anymore then 5000 miles a winter, 3 yrs and I've only put 35,000 miles on it, my only problem was the alternator so far, I got a CEL a few times but never seen it in like half a year now, the airbag light is starting to piss me off, and this passed winter I did slide threw a barbed fence with the stock wheels on so I bought some 550$ bridgestone tires, so it's in the garage til everything is back in summer mode. I ordered all my parts off ebay and everything is good, life is good, still gettin BJs in the driver seat :)

lil well im turn 18 in april. so i guess that make me the second youngest

Oh, IDK about that. I bought my LS last year when I was 16. I turn 18 in July.. Like pektel said, they aren't that pricey anymore.. I paid 4,000 for mine and I had missing and a bunch of other stuff that needed to be done.. I drove it in the snow for a month or two then decided that it was time to get a truck.. So I parked the LS for the winter and bought a 1999 Ford Ranger.. Both of these vehicles were bought with my money..:L

Members online

No members online now.
Back