You know your a Lincoln addict when...

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
this is your new cell phone cover...
:)

liccover.gif

Yeah, I had to do it! I just bought the new Samsung Galaxy II because my phone's screen shattered into 10,000 pieces. Actually, I'm planning on taking the sticker off this weekend, painting it prairie tan to match my 97 then placing another sticker on it, then cleacoating it. Ofcourse if that's to occur, expect pictures!:D Ahhh, what a waste of time, lol

That's awesome color matchin it to your car.

Looks cool.

I'd be surprised if the paint doesn't flake off of the rubber, though. I thought it was a hard case you were painting. I can't see paint sticking that well to a flexible case, but I guess time will tell. Lol.

Looks cool.

I'd be surprised if the paint doesn't flake off of the rubber, though. I thought it was a hard case you were painting. I can't see paint sticking that well to a flexible case, but I guess time will tell. Lol.

I thought the same thing, but I don't care, lol... I gave it 2 coats of primer, 2 coats of prairie tan & 3 coats of clear! Here it is!

Sticker on!
phonecoversticker.jpg

3 coats of clear!
phonecoverclear.jpg

This just proves that you must have born with a spray paint can in your hand!! That really looks good!!

It's called "Don't be afraid to stretch your limits!" That's how you learn you can actually reach out further than you initially could! 6 years ago I thought painting something nicely & end up with shine meant buy paint with the word gloss on it & spray away. I would get frustrated after I'd fail. Failure after failure until one day I read up online on a jet ski forum & even though I noticed it was extensive, I fell in love with the end results so I tried it & fell in love! Some projects come out better than others but you learn a bit more from each one!
PATIENCE is key when painting so time is necessary!

Here's my very first successful project back in 2006

BEFORE
XPleftrear.jpg

PROCESS - Notice the blue hull which I later changed to white
MyJetskiprocess000.jpg

END RESULT
KIF_0542ss.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back