You have GOT to be kidding me....

The things some people will try and sell on ebay :rolleyes: I notice that the grill is broken in a few places, am i missing something?

Wow just what I need to replace a broken grill......another broken grill!!! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: what fuc*in' retard....

Those people are desperate for a deal or are just to cheap to buy a good grill.

I don't know what's worse, that someone put it on Ebay, or that people are bidding.
I am going to start picking up junk from accident scenes and selling it.

Mike, now that you posted this I bet there will be 10 broken grills on ebay next week.

JC1994 said:
A half eaten chicken chimichonga!?!?!? does it look like Jesus?????? :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I can manage something in the sour cream...:rolleyes:

mopar68gtx is the seller for that item. He is a scam artist and a total a-hole. I called him and tried to buy some parts from him after I watched them fail in an ebay auction multiple times, and he tried to sell it to me for more than 3 times his ebay price. I called him out on that, so he said he wouldn't be putting it on ebay anymore and would sell it locally.

A few days later he posted it on ebay, I won the auction for like $8 when he asked me for $40 over the phone. He probably didn't make the connection that the person who expressed interest over the phone might be the same person to buy the auction that hasn't been selling. I really don't like this person, and you should all avoid doing business with him if possible.

Thanks for the hot tip...I will go and bid on it...NOT.

I guess the center emblem may have some value?!?!?!?

I know them. I drove to there house, to pick up a VLCM. He said he normally gets $85 for it. When I asked for change, he said $80 would be fine. A few weeks later, I notice a 93 and 97 VLCM on ebay for $49. If I had just waited a few weeks, he prolly would have put the one I bought on ebay, and I could have saved $30, plus the gas to drive there and back.

It is a father/son team, and the son is on the MarkVIII forum. His screen name is Jamies97lsc. The following is a statement he posted back in september.
"wow that was really nice of you we appreciate the good word and we try to please everyone. if there is ever a problem with anything we have sold, we take care of it, we respond quick, we ship quick, and if something is broken or not right, we make it right, quick! we dont like to have anyone unhappy out there, we are here to help with your mark VIII parts. thanks again for the good word."

I have purchased a few items from them. I've only communicated via e-mail. I haven't had any problmes. Out right they are pricey.. some items aren't too bad. They do have a lot of parts... So if you are looking for something they should have it. I just hope they don't part out all the last remaining Mark VIIIs LOL....

mespock said:
I have purchased a few items from them. I've only communicated via e-mail. I haven't had any problmes. Out right they are pricey.. some items aren't too bad. They do have a lot of parts... So if you are looking for something they should have it. I just hope they don't part out all the last remaining Mark VIIIs LOL....

they wanted with shipping and crate fees $560 for a stock green hood....
I got one from sac for $100 and gas for the 150+mile round trip.

buddylee said:
they wanted with shipping and crate fees $560 for a stock green hood....
I got one from sac for $100 and gas for the 150+mile round trip.

LOL I think you could probably buy a BRAND SPANKING NEW hood and have it shipped for less than $560! With paint is another story, but that guy has high prices without a doubt from what everybody is saying

Members online

No members online now.
Back