You guys might hate me now....

This one of the best threads I have read in a long time. LMAO!!

"Please drive thru..." That's classic!

Freak-Power-Drive-Thru-Booty-432542.jpg

I for one think it is cool you got a freebie. That is rare. Don't let these guys get to you. Criticism runs rapid in the younger generation.. Again nice find on the oil pan...

Freebies are great, good find.

But if you think you're going to get a free pass for name-calling on other sites, you're in for a rude awakening. Just take a deep breath and think this through. Maybe instead of calling someone "fool", you could have just said: "maybe I'm a little too excited about finding this cool free stuff so don't take me too seriously. But you gotta agree that this is a great day for me" or something like that and it would have been fine. You over-reacted, plain and simple. We've all done it. Now just be a man and own up to it.

Freebies are great, good find.

But if you think you're going to get a free pass for name-calling on other sites, you're in for a rude awakening. Just take a deep breath and think this through. Maybe instead of calling someone "fool", you could have just said: "maybe I'm a little too excited about finding this cool free stuff so don't take me too seriously. But you gotta agree that this is a great day for me" or something like that and it would have been fine. You over-reacted, plain and simple. We've all done it. Now just be a man and own up to it.

Thank you.....................

What needs to STOP is the fueling of the fire.

We really don't want to run people off the forum but we also believe in free speech..

LvC isn't a site that is known for locking threads...

I really didn't see anything wrong with this thread until things got blown out of proportion... most were just post out of fun...

93 posted in fun that he got a boner and others had fun with his post... I didn't see anything wrong with it.. It was all posted in fun with no harm intended... shop talk..

Remember your find isn't a gold find to everyone ... and in an open forum you will get some negative post ....

Good for you good find.

Let's let this thread die and all now move forward...

Well said Rich, I wont "poke at the boy" an more.

I didn't think his "sense of humor.exe" had crashed, but apparently it was non responsive while we were "just having fun".

TO the original poster, Sorry I pissed you off.. we were just having fun laughing and pointing at your boner... no harm..no foul.

Might consider not posting things of a personal nature unless you are ready for the replies that will follow.

"no candy coating" on LVC...there are many "candy coated" websites out there.. "THIS" isn't one of them.

again.. Sorry sir, wasn't really trying to step on your testicles.
Dont go away mad.

Rough week. Ive taken everything too seriously lately.. Little over-reaction on my part. I just dont find it easy to relate to other's sense of humor over the internet. Whatever. It's a little hard to decifer people's attitudes and expressions over... you could take it one way when it was intended another. Sorry guys... lets put this to rest..

Never offended me, I get bonners over cars that aint even mine. (the sound of a stock G35 makes me wet behind the ears)

Well said Rich, I wont "poke at the boy" an more.

I didn't think his "sense of humor.exe" had crashed, but apparently it was non responsive while we were "just having fun".

TO the original poster, Sorry I pissed you off.. we were just having fun laughing and pointing at your boner... no harm..no foul.

Might consider not posting things of a personal nature unless you are ready for the replies that will follow.

"no candy coating" on LVC...there are many "candy coated" websites out there.. "THIS" isn't one of them.

again.. Sorry sir, wasn't really trying to step on your testicles.
Dont go away mad.

+1 :I

MarkVIII93
Sorry man was just havin fun ...been gone and had no idea this thread went wild.
Sometimes it gets wild around here it makes LVC the place it is.
You will never find another LVC
You should see some of the threads when the Mark MEN and the LS children go at it :D
If you think you can stand the heat try the Politics & Current Events form :eek:

let me ask a question since im sure youll check this before your quit again, but why were you in search of an oil pan for so long. i didnt know those went bad, Do they?

let me ask a question since im sure youll check this before your quit again, but why were you in search of an oil pan for so long. i didnt know those went bad, Do they?

If you live in the rust belt they do rust out. The mark has an addition to the pan that juts out and is welded on, it is a good place to start rusting.

like midwest great plains rust belt? uh. never would have known that. I learned something on this forum. cool. hope my LS dont have that issue thats a focked up looking pan. which means one thing its expensive.

we got one of the last few new ones from ford for the thundermark 2 years ago and theres already a small rust bubble starting in the front corner :mad:

he moved away.....:( so no mo work on the thundermark till he gets a hoist and the "chicken coop suite" set up then we can play :D

if we all spent as much time working on our cars as we did bickering, we'd all be running 13s.

i run 13's hee hee hee hee hee

I scored some fuses for free once... it was only the begining to junkyard stealing that got WAY out of control. I actually got a bronco rear end out of a place once. hee hee hee. Now I just get stuff like my 98 Mark for free :D

either way man nice find! let me know if they have a set of LS heads lying around

i run 13's hee hee hee hee hee

I scored some fuses for free once... it was only the begining to junkyard stealing that got WAY out of control. I actually got a bronco rear end out of a place once. hee hee hee. Now I just get stuff like my 98 Mark for free :D

either way man nice find! let me know if they have a set of LS heads lying around

I've have seen people take some crazy :q:q:q:q from the yard I work at. One guy went out and filled a 5 gallon pale with nuts and bolts. People are always throwing stuff over the fence too.

Members online

Back